OMG Blaze :: Mixtape Vol 1 :: FUNkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3BeOfC3ods&feature=youtu.be

This is my first Mixtape, I just play to have fun and fuck around with my friends. I'm not really trying to make the best video ever just something funny to watch, and something to share with my friends both new and old. I love playing with all you guys and gals. Having fun is the key, so let's get FUNkey.

Music by Bloody Beetroots

Best Regards, Alex (OMG Blaze)

Shout-Outs
Goochpoo
H2 PLaZiK
iB JMG (Luvs2Spooge)
TnA Wazowski
J MoS DeF
VIII VIII VIII
FknLoneDrifter
MLG Zemnix
Big Balles
Don Miguel
B SiK
Parfrey
Organic On3
VA Blackhawk
BEASTLY THUMBS
Mr Sigons
zAoxiNN
SqurtinBlood
SmokedOutTuelzz
Wonderlvnd
Ethical
BlazinHatesNubs
Captn TeeeBaG
EP0CS
HAble
Stoodlepop
suzee kyoo
xlHuStLeR
H2 Princess
EpicRack
Eye We Todd Did

I don't think I forgot anyone.

Very fun watch, I dig it man. Keep making em. 

Also, looks like you could improve your render settings, maybe needs deinterlacing.

I know man I'm using the Xboxclips.com, and I know what render setting I could use in vegas but I don't have that anymore. This was the best that I could figure out with Final Cut Pro. I followed a few youtube tutorials but I kinda gave up and picked the on with the best quality lol. 1080 isn't that bad tho. It's watchable lol. 

and thanks bro much appreciated.

super entertaining vid! make more!
Good video bro and first time i see uplift in a tage
Good stuff man, I enjoyed it!
Thanks guys I'll def make some more!
I love videos like these, shows you actually know how to have fun with this game. Some sick clips in there. I'm waiting for the BTB clan tage next.

That was good man nothing fancy but watchable.

I loved that triple on Halo CE on the bridge with the 3 sparatans running towards you, the way you syncd that was prob my fav part.

Use this for render settings, I used to use dvr and got some solid quality out of it
(there is a 30fps tutorial in it too for the dvr)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtVojzR9aNQ

I love videos like these, shows you actually know how to have fun with this game. Some sick clips in there. I'm waiting for the BTB clan tage next.

Homie I stay preaching to the FFA kids. Converted a bunch of newbies today to the BTB squad lol. It's in the works lol it's dropping after my Tremors, Tom & Jerry, and Troy tage ahahah. But yeah man thanks a lot.

That was good man nothing fancy but watchable.

I loved that triple on Halo CE on the bridge with the 3 sparatans running towards you, the way you syncd that was prob my fav part.

Yeah man. I figured the bar is set so high on videos now-a-days, and people are so picky and quick to judge to videos that I didn't even want to start making a really serious one. Plus I like fucking around and laughing with the squad instead of sweating for spawn stick killamanjaros. That fact that you enjoyed my basic ass video is enough to keep me going.

Use this for render settings, I used to use dvr and got some solid quality out of it
(there is a 30fps tutorial in it too for the dvr)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtVojzR9aNQ

I use final cut pro man. Next time I throw something together I'll try and adapt these similar setting. I appreciate it.

That triple on Stone town towards the end seemed like it took forever after the double, I call hacks.
hahahahah I agree man I couldn't believe it was a triple. I recorded it twice because the double was nice.
Entertaining! Laughed at the Infinity triple.
You think you laughed you should have seen me when I got that clip.
An entertaining watch indeed! Nice video man. I enjoyed it :) 

Great job, Blaze. That was a fun watch, man. Glad we've been able to play together and look forward to playing more.

Keep pumpin' out the content, m8.

An entertaining watch indeed! Nice video man. I enjoyed it :) 

Thanks man.

Great job, Blaze. That was a fun watch, man. Glad we've been able to play together and look forward to playing more.

Keep pumpin' out the content, m8.

Thanks brother, means a lot comin from an OG video maker like you. Will do, and I look forward to trying to play CE with you kids.