Phurion : In Praise Of More : H2C Minitage

@Phurion never ceases to amaze us and he continues this in his most-recent video:

'In Praise Of More'

http://youtu.be/ufd8xQu5ym8

ryan <3
dope shit, this really just draws you in.
That was awesome the GP, edit, and music were all great and flowed nicely! 
That ending was awesome, such a great song as well. Did we really need to have that many distort effects though?
shit was awesome, almost had a seizure in the beginning though with all that screen twitching
loved it dude. the gp, and the screen twitch syncing was cool. i didn't remember you getting that stick tac on me. haha. very nice.

Classic PhuRioN

Compared to the gameplay I've seen from him over the years I gotta be honest this is kind of boring.

I enjoyed the song and the editing was fine all together it was okay.

Fav clip was prob the straight up stick on Turf on the Dinosaur

Can we get this on the front page? The front page hasn't been updated since the 2nd.......
That was really fking cool

Can we get this on the front page? The front page hasn't been updated since the 2nd.......

this ^^^^^^^^^^^

Compared to the gameplay I've seen from him over the years I gotta be honest this is kind of boring.

I enjoyed the song and the editing was fine all together it was okay.

Fav clip was prob the straight up stick on Turf on the Dinosaur

This but the song was ass. I don't understand why all you guys at Lost use these types of songs.

What type of music would you prefer Blaze?

probably some of that MLG wubstep that's all the rage in montages these days

Amazing editing, love the effects! that clip on me though!!! love it! 10/10
Damn those 2v2 clips In there were insane! Nice stuff man 

probably some of that MLG wubstep that's all the rage in montages these days

Sure man. What ever you say...... Don't get your panties in a bunch. Just something more upbeat, and catchy, something 'fun' not depressing and forced artsy sounding

and @Doodlepop idk you guys constantly pick those really slow melodic songs I mean I have no issue with them but everytime? My favorite video you guys pumped out has to be highlights #2 with the Of Mice Of Men song. Everything about it was perfect.

Sure man. What ever you say...... Don't get your panties in a bunch. Just something more upbeat, and catchy, something 'fun' not depressing and forced artsy sounding

Next tage is gonna be edited to We Dem Boyz.  

Next tage is gonna be edited to We Dem Boyz.  

Excited. laugh

It would be nice to see some of these videos on the frontpage...

Well I tried to headline this one but it's not working for me. I also tried to throw together a "titlecard" for the FP but sadly my PS skills aren't all that great.

Sidenote to content creators: PLEASE consider making a nice titlecard JPG  if YOU want a custom title look for the FP. Otherwise someone else like bumblefuck me is gonna have to make one.

Dimensions MUST be 1280x720 otherwise the edges get clipped.  Anyways I will keep trying. I must be missing something.

shit was sick ryan. i find great satisfaction in still seeing you turn out a quality video in 2015.  this video still brought the same vibes from your past work and i was thoroughly entertained throughout the duration of the taje. gameplay was dope too. i think my favorite was the 1v1 spawn snipe on hustla. really dirty clips man!

can't wait to see more, fam

OMG.

Sick gameplay.

I have tried to understand how Halo 2 works on MCC, but I cannot figure it out. I find CE to be the easier of the first two actually. Halo 2...not sure I will ever get decent at it like I did at Halo 3, Reach and 4.

The part where you kept meleeing the air with the plasma rifle made me want to cut my self for some reason.

The part where you kept meleeing the air with the plasma rifle made me want to cut my self for some reason.

wut