Vypurrr || Halo MCC Montage || "Flaws"

Vypurrr || MCC Montage || "Flaws"

What's up everyone! It's been a while since I've posted on here (I've been around since the prime Halo 2 days; new account). But two days ago, I was watching some clips and got into one of those "I want to put a video together" moods, recorded enough clips to make a little video, and slapped them all together yesterday.

I titled this montage - or minitage - "Flaws" not only for the song choice but for two other reasons. When I look back at this video and remember my whole experience with MCC, I'll remember all the flaws and patches this game has needed since the day it released. But the title is also "Flaws" as in the many flaws in my game when I go for multikills. I either (a) get the kill too late, (b) start my multikill while the game is ending, or (c) just completely choke the kill altogether.

But regardless, I hope you enjoy this simple, laid back video. I'm just trying to do my part in keeping Halo alive and breathing for the time being. :) Let me know what you think (don't be too harsh because it's my birthday week)! Lol.

Enjoy.

Screenshot Link: https://gyazo.com/89074bf6df9831e9bbbd99c34b9c4646

Also, feel free to add me on Xbox or come watch me play some time to time!

GT: Vypurrr

Twitch: www.twich.tv/vypurrr

that was beautiful. 
I personally didn't enjoy the song,  but the clips and simple editing were very nice, and in a day? Be proud. 

appreciate that man , thanks for checking it out.

I personally didn't enjoy the song,  but the clips and simple editing were very nice, and in a day? Be proud. 

Sorry Depend! Didn't see your comment as well. But thanks for the feedback man, glad you enjoyed it despite the music lol.