Llama's 3rd H2C Montage

Threw this together pretty quickly with some of my best H2C clips.  Enjoy.

Just noticed the mess up in the credits. Not changing it.

Someone loves Hustla 2 much, hah. Songs so dope you had to put them in the credits twice. That was good though, where did these sniper multi's come from? Must've stole them, tsk tsk.
IGN 6/10.
Thank Travis. Didn't steal any clips lol. 6/10 Colin? I will take it. D's get degrees.
A little taken aback that i just watched a 5 and a half minute h2c montage and saw only one bxr. Not that having glitch clips is a requisite for making an h2c montage but halo 2 is the easiest game to have clip diversity in (skill/utility-wise) and the gameplay in this, to me, got boring really quickly. Everything just seemed incredibly safe- Probably the best word to describe it. The first snipe was very cool, favorite clip was the warthog trocity on beach. A little more effort on the editing front would have gone a long way with these clips, but i think i remember you looking for an editor for this so i assume nothing panned out - could have been a really impressionable video. If you decide to make another montage send me your clips.
I was looking for a good editor for awhile and got fed up with waiting so decided to just throw this WMM together in a couple hours. Not the best with button combos but I agree with the plays being "safe". One day if you decide to unblock me I will consider sending you some clips! ;)
Really digged that song Llama.
Clips did seem safe as fuck. But it was kinda funny idk. That last trocity set up perfectly for you like it was meant to be lmao. Good video overall I enjoyed it man
This could of been an extremely amazing montage, if you would of just waited patiently for an editor. The gameplay was good, but the editing just kind of ruined it for me. :/

Wow I was in a clip, that must have been really really old.

Some nice clips but I would have enjoyed just a tad of editing.

Waited awhile for someone good to come around and it never happened. Thanks for the input guys.

wait, you can still superbounce? say whaaa and logic, good music choice
cant watch the full thing right now bc im rendering, but so far so good

Edit: that was dope, some good clips in there and music selection was chill

Just watched and really enjoyed it. You always have unique gp in unique situations lol. Really is a treat to watch. Got a kick out of the super bounce being the first clip. Was hoping to see that flag one, too. I'm still laughing about that box. Pretty sure a lot of people have been crushed by it over the years.

I hear skols on the lack of clutch button glitches/crazy outplays etc. You do get some crazy good competitive clips, but idk if you wanted this video to be about that. Might be wrong idk. Editing wasn't there, but can't do much with WMM obviously. You finished it though so gj. Guess with all the content being released, most editors schedules just didn't line up for this vid. Shit happens.

Just means you'll have to get more clips= more game time.

Would get on tonight and play Rocko to get more clips but there is a crazy massive internet-outage atm.
I'm on the internet bish. I think it's just AT&T... Suddenlink is the fastest internet in the county right now, hell has frozen over.
You guys should get DishNet Satellite internet!  We got speeds up to 10 megabytes a second and a monthly anytime data limit of 10 gigs!  Wow that's like totally so much data for your family!  Call now if you are a soulless ignorant bastard.
That was a good watch. It was a little weird for me seeing as how you used the same song I did for one of my minis a while back, but that also made it kind of interesting.
frenzy on colossus was probably my favorite clips, but the gameplay in general was on point. can't really comment on the editing but seeing WMM transitions made me chuckle for some reason lol.