GinG :: The Liberation 2 :: A H2C 1v1 montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjIWlSZ3qX8

So this is my last halo 2 1v1 montage I'll make. I planned on putting more work into this, but render issues just made this a pain in the ass and made me not enjoy the editing process one bit. The finished product is bittersweet. I'm just happy with getting everything onto one file, it still came out ok. I was shooting for and under edited dubstep video. I just enjoy taking my clips and editing them myself, even though the quality isn't up to par with everyone else. If anyone wants to download it and upload it to a channel it'd be appreciated.

DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ipq9o1oj689le4c/TheLiberation2FinalVersio...

Damn, nice snipes! those bounce sticks are pretty gnarly too man, editing was great so all in all id say that was pretty entertaining :)

having just finished editing a 1v1 tage i really thought the gameplay was very strong in this. i liked the frag smoke snipes especially - had some serious potential for some very awesome effects.

like most 1v1 videos i kind of lost interest towards the end, that's mostly due to my lack of preference for 1v1 gameplay. I enjoyed the chillstep, but i feel like the video dragged on a little bit. gameplay stayed top notch though which definitely helped. strong video.

i had no idea you were sureshot. But this was sick, every stick on Dr Rocko was disgusting. Especially the one that was library bridge I think, so sick man.

wtf you stole my thing dude

I'VE BEEN DOIN IT FOR YEARS

Gameplay was pretty good although I don't really like gimmicky stuff like BXZ's or sniping with the score screen up. What I think the video lacked the most was that one jaw dropper. There didn't seem to be much of a climax and you ended the video on a regular spawn stick rofl

Pretty good tho

Yah, I like gimmicky things and don't get jaw dropping stuff :\ I actually remember talking to someone about that though. I'm happy just getting a headshot, not alone a 1080 no scope. But I tried. Glad you guys enjoyed it though, and I swear I told you I was GinG from thf thizz lol.

That was a fun watch!

However I think you could have done a couple of things to help it out

A really important part of a 1v1 video (imo) is to keep everything fresh and not get repeated a bunch. I feel like you could have cut out a lot of the spawn sticks since they seemed to be really similar and just been done a lot. You had a lot of nice variety in the snipes for the most part so that was great! I also think songs need to be short and sweet. This one seemed to make the video drag a bit like sk0ls mentioned

The FPS on a lot of the clips seemed really weird/lower than normal.

Put a freaking THF intro on the video and send it to Slater. No one is sending a channel with a decent amount of subs videos and it could help out not only your views but this forums.

Good stuff though man, hopefully you make another!

Yeah, like I said, I was having rendering problems. I don't know how to render to begin with but the 2nd half was a little more saturated I noticed. I had 2 separate parts that I had to put onto 1 timeline. Just trying different rendering formats to get something to fully render. I tried at least 4 or 5 different formats, those where the only 2 to actually render... so I took it. But thanks for your encouragement man.

Niiiiice stuff dude.  Some cool snipes, and obviously the stick launches SHIIIIIT. Editing was more than acceptable. Fun take at it and glad you stuck it out and finished it, what with the render issues. Was hoping I could help out somehow.

Good times. Might need to reuse one of these plays on you. Be ready.

Yah, I like gimmicky things and don't get jaw dropping stuff :\ I actually remember talking to someone about that though. I'm happy just getting a headshot, not alone a 1080 no scope. But I tried. Glad you guys enjoyed it though, and I swear I told you I was GinG from thf thizz lol.

nah man I didn't even think you played. We gotta run some more games, I think we played some when I first got MCC

I had to use them before you stole them!

@Thizz, yah I vaguely remember playing with you, it was super early when the game came out. Hit me up when  you're on though.

@Slater thanks for taking the time to upload that.

that was sick dude, especially the shot at 2:55. i didnt even know that was there, i would of used that as my last clip probably lol