What It's All About - Community Jumping Video Project

So I am very new here and would like to say HI. I posted a video called Dissolution 2 by Jumpstyle a while back in the video contest. I would like to say thank you for all the support and views you gave my video!

Halo 3 Jumping or really jumping in general is dying. We are looking for fresh blood in the community so I decided to come here to try to find some new people. If you already have experience jumping and would like to learn more, my team and I would love to show you more!

I would teach you all the ropes, get your creative minds flowing and show you what it means to be a "jumper".

Jumpstyle is coming out with a video called What It's All About

This video has no standard only Fun. Anyone can land jumps for it and they don't even have to be that good. The whole purpose of this video is to show the community/world that this is what we do for fun and this is "what its all about".

Video Description:

Have FUN
Any Jump you land will be excepted
No standard
Showing the community and the world "What It's All About"

Even if 500 people see this video, everyone that contributed will hopefully have a smile on there face at the end.

Video Style:

The video is going to have a Jumpstyle feel, meaning; Music/Angles/Editing
I will be editing myself/ If anyone would like to help I will be more than happy taking on this project with you!
Community.

Game:

Halo 3, Im still open to the idea of a multi game video but Halo 3 for now.

Submission:

Submit everything to Gt: Just EPIK
If you have any questions/comments/concerns about submission please contact me either via Jumprs or XBL

Date:

No determined date yet

Jumps

If you need help finding/landing jumps please let us know because we would be more than happy to get your creative brains flowing!
Halo 3 hasn't even been touched, people say it has been destroyed, but everyday me and artic/harc (believe it or not) can find little things that will make you say "wow why didn't know one think of that".

original post : http://jumprs.org/topic/4451-what-its-all-about/

This might seem a little confusing but if you have any questions contact me at

Skype: daddyjones_15       Youtube: XJumprevolutionX      Xbl GT: Just EPIK

edited the thread title a bit so the right people know to click it, good luck with the project!
Thank you.