Is it possible to record voice/party chat on XB1?

Can you only record other people's voice with a Kinnect?
I believe so, until Microsoft or MCC allows voice through speakers.
Mixamp - > aux cord - > elgato hd 60 aux in Works for me when I decide recording voice is worth it.

Mixamp - > aux cord - > elgato hd 60 aux in Works for me when I decide recording voice is worth it.

do you get a buzzing background noise when you do this?

This makes no sense to me. Both the aux ports on the Mixamp and Elgato are inputs.

This makes no sense to me. Both the aux ports on the Mixamp and Elgato are inputs.

Nah dog. There's one labeled 'stream' on the mixamp that is an output.
Not on mine. I have the A50's with the wireless mixamp and it doesn't have that.

Not on mine. I have the A50's with the wireless mixamp and it doesn't have that.
I have the mixamp pro, ie the one you can buy seperately and  use with any headset/mic. Yours has optical out though, I'd imagine you could capture the audio using that.

I've been able to capture voices while I wasn't using a mic myself. So that's also an option. Unfortunately, and obviously, you won't be able to talk yourself.
Holy fuck dat grain. Reminds me of Contractus, amirite Nv2?

I have the mixamp pro, ie the one you can buy seperately and  use with any headset/mic. Yours has optical out though, I'd imagine you could capture the audio using that.

Ah gotcha. And yeah you're right, now that I look at it, it does. Would need something to convert that optical signal to aux though, lol. Could probably just get a usb adapter and go straight to my computer with it.

Holy fuck dat grain. Reminds me of Contractus, amirite Nv2?

You right.

Also :)

Hmmm, what could it be?

halo3froum.com

the movievalut.net

I've been able to capture voices while I wasn't using a mic myself. So that's also an option. Unfortunately, and obviously, you won't be able to talk yourself.

How did you do this exactly?

do you get a buzzing background noise when you do this?

Nope. The only time I get any  buzzing is if I plug any extra inputs in like my phone or something to pipe music in.

Do you ever have the problem of your A50s turning off by themselves randomly?

When I use a mic, I use the Xb1 headset adapter with my Sennheisers, and I get audio and voices in them, and when I plug it out and don't talk the audio and voice output is put through the HDMI that is passing through my PVR.

I literally just unplug my mic and record voices.