What's new?

How's the aiming since the update?  Am I the only one who noticed it within the first 3 seconds of playing? Pretty much the only reason I didn't bother buying H5.  Are we ever going to get classic Halo back? I really feel like 343i has no respect for us. They're clearly catoring towards people who dont even like Halo.  Before i get attacked by the "It needs change" meme. CS GO has a solid 300k population at almost any given time and is pretty much the same game it was 15 years ago, same maps everything. Why can't halo do this? people would've bought it strictly for the campaign.
more bread in making new games

more bread in making new games

i dont follow. you saying its strictly for money? i think they would make just as much when selling halo with its campaign and keeping multiplayer fairly similar to the last. would be nice if they at least kept decent maps they know people like, instead of new shitty ones.

I feel you man, I'll always be playing h2 over the newer halos. The only people playin halo 5 are pros to make money and pro dick riders who do shit like watch twitch and talk "strats" when all they do is play online
It's all about the bottom line man, nothing else matters anymore.  Dumb down each iteration of Halo so more people will buy it.  Shit's been going on since 2004.  Why do you think we have micro-transactions in H5?

It's all about the bottom line man, nothing else matters anymore.  Dumb down each iteration of Halo so more people will buy it.  Shit's been going on since 2004.  Why do you think we have micro-transactions in H5?

Kind of pointless to dumb things down when we used to have ranks for balanced teams anyway. DId Halo 5 really sell the most? Is it over? Are we really never going to see a 4v4 map from Halo 1-3 ever again?