Do you guys play together?

I picked up the MCC, and I'm really looking for a group to get better at the game with.  Do you guys organize at all?

GT: Platinum K

Custom Games, only Middy FFA's. Matchmaking, no. Everyone searches solo and betrays for sniper.

(Just kidding, but not really)

Custom Games, only Middy FFA's. Matchmaking, no. Everyone searches solo and betrays for sniper.

(Just kidding, but not really)

^ This.

What Ging said. We only play on second accounts as well 
nah
jesus guys just play halo with me already

i'll do ANYTHING
What we talking here ? ;)

What we talking here ? ;)

EDIT: why can't I delete duplicate posts anymore? 

anything... as in any one thing.  i'll do it man but you better make me good at halo.
rip sweaty kids

R.I.P. the Halo Community.

Well, I just gotz new internet--better speed, higher power. I could host something tomorrow night.

I've been playing a lot again lately, but matchmaking is too frustrating due to people voting smg's, H4 and 50% of the time quitting.
I'd love to have some people again to play costums with!
add me up man: CyP proty

I've been playing a lot again lately, but matchmaking is too frustrating due to people voting smg's, H4 and 50% of the time quitting.
I'd love to have some people again to play costums with!
add me up man: CyP proty

added!  yeah custom games were my favorite in reach.  it seems like you need to get an active group together to enjoy half the stuff you can do in halo.
Well, I just gotz new internet--better speed, higher power. I could host something tomorrow night.

yeah man, if you set it up i'll definitely join.  hopefully some others would be down too.  this forum is pretty busy, i'm surpised you guys don't have any kind of game night set up..?