Red Rep, RIP.

I got red rep, so just gonna make a new account, gotta add a lot of you back, so i'll add you, then send you a message to add me on my new account, cheers.

I added most of you, new gamertag is - HoyXfactor

Please add me, hate having to make new accounts for this reason exactly.

It's fucking ridiculous how broken the new reputation and report system is.

My account is in for a check at the moment after being accepted for a review, because it got suspended until year 9999 in July.

Why? Because I replied to random peoples message, who then reported my responses. Boom, three strikes and gone. Had I known it worked like that they could have been gone just as easily. I just didn't resort to those kind of measures because of petty online fights over who's better at turning sticks and clicking buttons.

join the club. 
RIP Yumbles18 :(

Do you guys know if it will ever be usable again?

We can all make a thread where we post each others gamertag if it's in need of some positive rep, and hopefully make them usable again? 
Can you spread some negrep for me? I like red, actually.
A thread necessary for this? We've all been talking about it in the MCC thread.
You're probably just toxic tbh
Time to riot.

Didn't know it was in the thread already, sorry.

And Wanny, why do I get the impression you don't like me?

Was joke
May as well have a thread on this. Has anyone found a game that red rep people can get into? My friend has tried MCC and CoD:AW. It wouldn't be a huge deal, just make a new account or whatever, except NHL16 comes out soon and were both HUGE fans of Ultimate Team. You get rewards for your previous years achievements in the form of untradable packs of cards, so having to use a new account would be a big loss for him.
Might as well use this thread then. If anyone could +rep my account "Johansen", I'll help anyone else who needs it as well. I'm luckily not in the red yet, but it's in the danger zone.
I'll +rep you when i next get on fartsman, could you do the same for me on yumbles18? In fact how do you even rep someone? I've never used the system before
my rep went down too, got a msg from xbl earlier. havent checked yet but idc thats why I made 5 backup accounts -______-
I will as soon as I get on. If we all help each other out we could potentially neutralize our accounts.
Fellas this might work in our favor. If everyone gets red rep we will match up with eachother <3
Fuck yeah, more exterms for me
Yeah I thought you could only get your rep up by playing other multiplayer games. I don't think there's a positive rep you can dish out counter to reports/blocks.
You can't plus rep people, thats why the system is even worse than it already is. 
#freebenadsf 

#freebenadsf 

I see you're now orange rep. Were you red rep when you posted that? If so, what did you do to get out of red?

edit: nvm youre red again

So if i get this right, people neg rep you for playing pretty good aka stomp them, which happend all the years before and in other games too e.g. LoL . But with the new system it only takes a few neg reps to shut down the whole account? just because people are salty of loosing?

Yes.

Well, not just a few games. It takes a while, but if you consistently get 30 out of 50 kills in Team Snipers (#humblebrags), you're going down eventually. My main is orange at the moment, it's been about two months.

Oh yeah, my bad for suggesting +ing each other. Had no idea it wasn't possible. This shit sucks.

Apparently the reason for some people going red without many reports, is due to being blocked, which doesn't show up as a report. So that would explain why people who are just beating people are going into the red instead of actually being a dick. 
About time, because it's a joke. I have like 40 reports on my banned tag for cheating, and trash talking, I NEVER use my mic, and wtf do i look like a ddoser, kids have no chill.
Rest in Peperoni brother
You're gunna be in red bar again from mobbin kids in dubs haha
My friends rep went from avoid me to good player in a day randomly.. so I duno whats going on.
yup happened to me too lol
Me and Forsaken, gonna be red soon. #TheDUO
Just checked my main account, that was red rep, and it's green now, wtf lmfao. Still not using it though, because fuck that.
what games can you play in red rep to boost your rep?

Awful MMO's, but, Hyena just realeased a video explaining the best way to get out of red rep.

Youtube - Office Hyena