Homophobia

The reason it's so deeply embedded in a lot of guys is because they are taught it at a young age. Every gay feeling a man has instantly turns into self pity or projection to those who are actually willing to admit it. 

This is especially common in Halo because it deals with common subjects of male social structure such as war, fighting, guns, and competition. 

Let's project together and see how many times we can all write "faggot" in this thread. 

Post "faggot"

Yeah, totally. I've never played FPS games expecting to have intelligent conversation about minorities. Try any Counter-Strike game, even worse than Halo.

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT MASTA

Well, I believe in your first paragraph. But it's interesting too see you write about self pity and projection, considering your behavior during the movie comp. Might be some multilayered humour I don't get, or something else...

Well, I believe in your first paragraph. But it's interesting too see you write about self pity and projection, considering your behavior during the movie comp. Might be some multilayered humour I don't get, or something else...

Having a negative opinion isn't homophobia 

Either way I've had dicks in my mouth 

If we're talking about Halo kids trying to trash talk, the word faggot doesn't exist. It's fagget or faggit because kids online think it's the most cutting insult and can't spell.
fagget 
Are u the guy with the most nah's on the site? what a fag..
If you sum up your reasoning and articulation during the comp as just "negative opinion", then OK. 

If you sum up your reasoning and articulation during the comp as just "negative opinion", then OK. 

I thought there was only like 2 or 3 people reading that competition thread, was that a big deal to people?

Literally plebeian contest, I entered it as a meme and what I made in 4 days was better than everybody else's 

I barely even remember this shit, you're a faggot.
Actual faggot here. Sup?
fags...

http://i.imgur.com/SeHi45C.gifv

Actual faggot here. Sup?

same here.. i guess ;)

you people really shouldn't discriminate over same sex marriage.. ive even jerked off a man and i've jerked off to men in magazines as well. to put it nicely, i am not at all a homophobe.. and by the way, lesbians are hot.. i've had two hot girls kissing in front of me at a party at my house and it was honest to god arousing.