THF Halo 2 Classic 1v1 Tournament - September 5th

Cherry you host maps 1 and 3.  Hoyx hosts map 2.
It's been 20 minutes, no invite, please advance.
I invited you twice, you were saying you had host twice and you didn't lol. Join the lobby.
rofl Hoy it's obv cherry is here. Play him

It's been 20 minutes, no invite, please advance.

I invited you twice, you were saying you had host twice and you didn't lol. Join the lobby.

rofl Hoy it's obv cherry is here. Play him

Boom.

Churry won by playing like a bitch, no gun skill.

2-1

hmu wen good

Churry won by playing like a bitch, no gun skill.

2-1

You shotgun, all you do.

I need to get good? Lolol.

the only reason u won middy by 1 is 5 shotgun kills n ran away. u camped lockout 0-0 for 6 mins had no idea where u were. if your tryna 1v1 rifles n get destroyed after dis hmu peasant.

Cherry be like

Yes, I'd love too, inv after you fucking virgin.

Just money match each other.

im 35 married wit 2 chillrens.

also i 2-0'd cizzats move me up please.

You're 35?

About time to get a new hobby.

Bout time for u to admit u got shidded on by a father in his 30s LMAO.
LOL CHURRY

Finals right now, but I don't think either guy is streaming

You wanna play after finals then bx

Raped by cizzats host G1: made a last minute scuf that had VERY bad slow turn was my 1st game using it and one of the wires snapped(melee button) mid game while im trying to assassinate him then i got turned on and scuf meleed, also went into black screen and came out dead managed to tie it 10-10 somehow G2: (lockout replay) picked up shotgun from my memory i shotgunned him about around 3 times minimum and none of them counted and he got a free kill each time, he also got 3 god spawns in the same match(library crouched while im recovering sheilds from just killing him, died)(bottom gay jump as im coming from sword, prenaded)(spawned s2 while im going to s2, died) G3: my host i won, G4: nothing registered i shotguned him atleast 5 times i think 1 of the times that i attempted to shotgun him counted but it was followed by the melee not going through) br did absolutely nothing the only kills that i got were done by shooting 7 shots not missing didnt stand a flying chance felt like i was playing against jesus himself never played on a host this bad besides owemar, and ontop of it all my ssd ran out of space so i cant make a compilation of all of the bs that happened and keep in mind this is all of the bs that i can remember off the top of my head there was literally so much more bs there were times where i thought this guy lived in the uk, probably my wireless connection or i just dont connect well to him ggs everyone was fun though :?( #SALTYYYYY

bad grammar ik sorry rushed this

You wanna play after finals then bx

Maybe a little later, I'm running THC right now with some friends.

Anyone know if WildChurry and Unfair Death finished their set?
I won my matches against Wild churry.
Congrats man.  
Thanks, and thanks for hosting the tournament as well.

Thanks, and thanks for hosting the tournament as well.

You're welcome man, I appreciate it.   

3rd place match will be played tomorrow.

Good job running this tourney Bx. Caught a bit of kayemx's stream as well. Fun all around and glad I could actually make this one.

i missed the shit talking? damn...

Ya you suck

this thread is funny. also im bad
I enjoyed the matches i got to watch. Lold at based lammo repping 35 and two chillren, made my night. Stay you lammy buddy, dont let the peasants keep you down.
Can't wait to write the recap on today.
i told that guy yesterday he'd win without competition.... gg scotty

I think teams should have been on, I've played a lot of PGL H2C 1v1s and the spawns have always been fine and they have teams on, but with teams off in 1 match so far I've had my opponent spawn next to me or spawn in the same place I killed him 2-3 times.  One time he spawned right behind me and assassinated me instantly!  Never happens with teams on.

Next 1v1 tournament will be teams on with no motion sensor.  

team play on (fine by me its whatevs dude lol) radar off (oh dear god why would you do this it should be on, as argued and accepted as correct for this recent tournament). just ask the 1v1 kids kthx...lol.

cizzats and i played the 3rd place match, i won 2-1

g3