THF Halo 2 Classic 1v1 Tournament - September 5th

rocko im ready
Sure what do you need screencapping
"Dat Scarecrow G" (my opponent for round 2) hasn't been on for 8 days. Not sure if that's a mistake but that's what it says. Anyway, waiting on his invite.
Hi I just woke up (Australian) where could I find my opponent?
i won my first round match. i still have not played my round 2 match. My opponent already advances and is playing his round 3 match. bxsoulja tells me that im out of the tournament...?

Sure what do you need screencapping

Score/messages?

15-9 lockout and i declined to play him on middy
Already posted screencap of the score in the post
Oh you guys started the tournament early... Would be nice to get a heads up as I just got up at 4am just too forfiet
I advanced in my games vs xyoxyo.

Oh you guys started the tournament early... Would be nice to get a heads up as I just got up at 4am just too forfiet

There was a  site issue, times were uncleared. 

my guy im supposed to play is 1v1ing kblocker

why

my guy im supposed to play is 1v1ing kblocker

why

You are playing the winner of Zero and Aka1

I beat MVP Kellerman 2-1 in match AE.
Bracket should be updated.  Exceptions: Triple X Zero and Aka A1 are playing their game 3.  
i beat dr rocko 14-8 lockout and 15-2 midship
D5 took it 
Does anyone know who won between Wild Cherry and SynoX?
I beat Synox 2-1.

Ok you play Hyena now.

Bracket should be 100% correct now.
Anyone tryna run some casuals

Anyone tryna run some casuals

I will after I finish running the tourney.

Aight cool

Thanks again for running this

Aight cool

Thanks again for running this

Thank you.  I'm sorry the site had bugs in terms of the starting time.  I didn't realize this until today and there was nothing I could do about because I don't write code for the site.  This has created a lot of problems today because some people thought the tournament started at 1pm, some saw 2pm, and many saw 3pm.  This is one of the reason why I make these events free to enter because I know there are going to be unforeseen issues.  I really hope that this one time does not discourage anyone from registrating and competing in future THF events.  Again I sincerely apologize to anyone who got screwed over the time time conflict.  

kmx where u at
I won 2-0 in my matches vs triple x snake.
Bracket's been updated.

WildChurry won 2-0 due to timeouts.

Putting shotguns and radar on was such a great idea mate!

The # next to our names is our seed right? So I have 2 hosts vs hoyxx?
I would host.

WildChurry won 2-0 due to timeouts.

Putting shotguns and radar on was such a great idea mate!

I understand that radar might need to be off (that's my bad).  But what weapons should be on map if not Human?

Rifles.