Pinned

Looking for Two New Moderators

i'd be a great mod.

- i'm not that active so you know i won't take sides

- have you seen my post count?people would never expect it, it'd be like an undercover cop: keeping the streets clean from the inside. 

- i have 7 count it 7 halo 2 montages

- every time my girlfriend tells me "dave you are never going to take those groceries in with one trip" i prove that bitch wrong

- i can do biceps curls with 50s. like 5 of them.

- let their be peace on this forum and let it begin with me

I heard this guy taught a dog how to play poker. Seems legit.
When do I start?
I'll always offer up my services, but will have to admit my disinterest in Halo has made it difficult for me to highlight it here in any fashion. Being an editor I like to believe I'm still of some worth to the scene, whether it be for the occasional video I may put out or just as someone to ask for help. Beyond wanting to help the site and see it grow my life hasn't been too stellar in the last year or so, and I think that has definitely impacted my desire to be involved with anything and everything really. If you ever need an ear or anything done specifically, feel free to ask. Good times with the staff, hoping for the best as we all move forward. Skynet did not win that war.
There's still a decent scene to talk about... there's a LAN goin on this weekend as we speak. It's obviously not as big as it was, but there's still plenty of stuff goin on.
So wait, is Wanny the new ThaggleS? I remember ThaggleS, everyone hated him. He was a douche.

no one can replace thaggles, especially one with so little in common with apples. 

So wait, is Wanny the new ThaggleS? I remember ThaggleS, everyone hated him. He was a douche.

QFT.

Back in your prime, you were almost as bad of a poster as Platano, but no one will ever take that reign from him now. Sometimes I just dawg on LiT and the people that ride them/apart of it get really salty (mostly just sk0ls and bxsouljah).

Interesting.

Indeed.

Back in your prime, you were almost as bad of a poster as Platano, but no one will ever take that reign from him now. Sometimes I just dawg on LiT and the people that ride them/apart of it get really salty (mostly just sk0ls and bxsouljah).

Salty is my middle name.

Salty is my middle name.

(kisses)

My qualifications:

• Male
  • Caucasian
  • Upper Middle Class
  • Above average height
  • College Graduate

My qualifications:

• Male
  • Caucasian
  • Upper Middle Class
  • Above average height
  • College Graduate

• Indirect sunlight only
  • water once a week
  • fertilize once yearly

My qualifications:

• Male
  • Caucasian
  • Upper Middle Class
  • Above average height
  • College Graduate

• Indirect sunlight only
  • water once a week
  • fertilize once yearly

That sounds like my lilly.

Which is also white.

In addition, water soon after fertilizing. Alternatively, fertilize before a rain storm.

Prevents nitrogen burn.

I nominate Dante.

The forum deserves his services.

I nominate Dante.

The forum deserves his services.

Muhzzy, Spence, and Thomas are doing a fine job as the new mods. Thanks though.

Mods? You mean editors.

I thought they were just allowed to post articles on the main page.

Spence... a moderator? 

I'm referring you to fill the actual, vacant position of moderator on this site, Dante.

you are unbelievably petty

you are unbelievably petty

THIS MEANS EVERYTHING!!!

Did this get sorted out yet or nah? Good luck to all those applying. Except Wanny.
You don't even know what petty means
what even is your problem with me?

Did this get sorted out yet or nah? Good luck to all those applying. Except Wanny.

I didn't apply, just keep trying though.

All this place needs is someone to post content to the front page which they are doing a great job of now.

I'm tryna be one of those cops that shoot first and ask questions in the threads like the guys in BMore right mow.

Feel free to PM me for suggestions on front paging certain things, guys. 

Also, if you are uploading a video that you think is good enough for FP, please include a HD screenshot from the video; it'll help the editors and mods post it quicker :) 

It seems I do not have my moderator powers, what gives Nv1?
At least I still have my title.

Hey guys, sorry for little response on this. I've brought @Smuttny back on as a mod, and have added Spence, Thomas, Muhzzy, and Hyena as editors to allow us to get more front page stuff announced.

I think based on activity, we're sufficiently staffed for now. Thanks to everyone who was interested.

Eyyy good choice, great looking staff. GLHF
i am highly suprised i wasn't chosen 
Nv do me a solid and make my name rainbow colored since you fucked me hard on this.
Nv do me a solid and make my name rainbow colored since you fucked me hard on this.
If you ever become a mod, I'll leave THF for good.