THF Movie Competition 2016 - Announcement

So hype. I am so grateful for every single person responsible for organizing and funding these.

This is about the only thing that will motivate me to edit again. I don't know what it is but the last dozen or so projects I've started on ended up getting scrapped because I lost interest too easily. I'm so far behind in the montage scene, the last time I even watched a "new" montage was probably the last contest.

I know I'll be pitching in to the prize pool regardless of whether I enter any videos. I'm not active at all on the site anymore, but I know I spent countless hours poring over threads and lurking over the years. Now that I actually have some disposable income I'm more than willing to help out.

I'm going to try and finally make a montage of my own using my personal clips. It won't be anything special but if I don't make one soon these clips are just going to sit on my hard drive forever. That will probably be one entry.

But if anyone has any sick H3 (360 or MCC, I'll stage angles if I have to) clips I'd love to do one more serious entry. I'll take whatever I can get; if it ends up being a dualtage or communitage, so be it. 

I just want to reiterate how excited I am about this! I'm already picking through potential songs...

So hype. I am so grateful for every single person responsible for organizing and funding these.

This is about the only thing that will motivate me to edit again. I don't know what it is but the last dozen or so projects I've started on ended up getting scrapped because I lost interest too easily. I'm so far behind in the montage scene, the last time I even watched a "new" montage was probably the last contest.

I know I'll be pitching in to the prize pool regardless of whether I enter any videos. I'm not active at all on the site anymore, but I know I spent countless hours poring over threads and lurking over the years.

I just want to reiterate how excited I am about this! I'm already picking through potential songs...

Well said and good luck to you, sir! Good attitude.

This is gonna be great, last one was incredible!

Any way I can change my username though haha idk why it's this loool

Miles

This is gonna be great, last one was incredible!

Any way I can change my username though haha idk why it's this loool

Miles

that better?

I dropped the ball on the intro vid, this is going to be dope though. Hopefully theyll be more MCC than H5 *prayer hand emoji*
hmmmmmmmm
rhis wins
composure hype

Narcotic-Hurricane Dualtage?

I'm very excited about this. Maybe i will spend some money for the Prizepool too. Even tho I'm not that active around here I spent alot time here watching Montages and if this gains alot interest, why not support the people who keep it rolling.

The logos for the first two comps were the best, this one is better than the previous one though, I'm surprised that I somewhat like it. 

Who even won the last tournament? Shit nigga.

The logos for the first two comps were the best, this one is better than the previous one though, I'm surprised that I somewhat like it. 

Who even won the last tournament? Shit nigga.

FatRat M3 

and it's marruk's design from last contest's winners announcement, I just touched it up real quick. Glad its to your liking sir 

I will continue getting clips for this :) Awesome job setting this up guys!
Your H2 folder wouldn't compare to mine.

Your H2 folder wouldn't compare to mine.

We'll see.

this is gonna make me actually go for some nice clips like i used to, social slayer and btb kids are about to catch this double launch fade

this is gonna make me actually go for some nice clips like i used to, social slayer and btb kids are about to catch this double launch fade

bitch nigga if you don't reply to my mufuckin PM 

Welp. Hopefully I can submit something for this. Too bad I don't play anymore :(
What if we can get FBWalshyFTW to come back for this special occasion and have him upload all the entries?
Time to break out the Smirnoff
I like the way you Smink
Just did ho, I saw it a while back but I got caught up trying to figure out what song you were talkin about lmao
Are nudity and gore allowed?
^ only way Seavomit will be submitting
I expect to see a lot of 'Finals' from you gents. Please PM me if you have any questions or need help with something.

oooh yeah, can't wait to see what everyone will submit this time!

already pleased to say stormy & me will take part with upcoming "Gravity"
very happy be a part of this again

This is great. Shout out to the organizers and people who've donated to the pool.

Yea for real, mad props to the people that set this up, this will for sure breathe some life into THF again : )

heart

Time to break out this sticky Ounce.  #HighHalo

gotta create that massive sequal cuz!

forreal, shout out to all y'all behind this. hyena idk how you're gonna be a judge again, but thanks for doin' it. good luck judges

let's get it boys!

This would be sick
Glad to see another contest. Looking forward to some cool entries. :)
I wonder who will submit the first entry?
Probably be Hyena's "Wizard", it comes out this month.