JoeyClutch: Halo 3 Montage 1

I think he made that the last clip because it was the first triple extermination killtrocity (at least that I've ever seen) on narrows. And considering it was lvl 50, it's probably one of the best clips I've ever seen period. It may be the best clip in the entire tage, but that's debatable considering this tage has quite a few clips that are among the best I've seen all time.

I think he made that the last clip because it was the first triple extermination killtrocity (at least that I've ever seen) on narrows. And considering it was lvl 50, it's probably one of the best clips I've ever seen period. It may be the best clip in the entire tage, but that's debatable considering this tage has quite a few clips that are among the best I've seen all time.

Snipedown definitely had a triple exterm trocity on Narrows. But its definitely a ridiculous clip. I preferred a  bunch of different ones over it though which says something. The  final song felt like it was about to end after each clip because they were all so sick and the song would keep building and building.

Didn't someone have a quad exterm jaro on Narrows?

Here is the thread from H2F with snipedowns famous Killtrocity on Narrows.  Snipedown even replies in the thread lol

http://www.halo2forum.com/showthread.php?s=8e1ed5bb02f1dcc209dc56403b97d...

My favourite clip is probably the Guardian exterm at the start of the third song. It was one of the first clips I watched and I remember my reaction so well. After he hit the triple, I was going to go to the next clip because I thought that was it and then he hits the over as well and I was stunned. Same thing happened with the Pit tac at the start of the video, figured it ended on the exterm. Also, I think the best clip in H3 MLG is easily Fire F14's jaro on Narrows. That clip is absolutely incredible.

@DrMassacre Man, so many old names in that thread. Really nostalgic haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-F_TJv8GQM

Best Man's overkill on Instinct is up there when you factor in his opponents. Fuck that clip was unreal.

This montage has got to be one of the top Halo 3 competitive videos for me. I'm so use to seeing these good clips, but I've seen them over and over and over again, but watching this montage takes those clips and tops them in crazy ways.

Loved the edit. So clean, love the consistency in music.

I was referring to this clip, but both Snip3down and Joey's trocities are nicer clips, same with Fire F14's Jaro

wow, where the fuck have i been lol. maybe it's just bad memory
surprised i just watched this now, it was amazing

surprised i just watched this now, it was amazing

Thanks so much man.

@Neurosis I was watching Zola's scrapped renders of Legacy and ended up seeing this clip that I completely forgot about. Rage definitely has one of the nastiest killtacs I've seen. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3fMVu-JUuA

Yeah, that's one of the sickest. And it was a classic Chris Puckett MLG top 10 clip where it ranked like number 7 or something. I couldn't find it, but the same with Too Dirty's two for one tac exterm through the crack at gay jump on Guardian. That's one of my favourites, too. I think there's far too many clips to pick an actual favourite. I just bumped into zFearless whip tac on Narrows. That one is up there.

Fatal your editing has been on another level os of late man.  Please keep making videos.  Opening angles are pretty standard.   The first clip was so perfect, so clutch, so real.   50 high MLG gameplay is still a treat in 2016.  YYYYYOOOO the ball beatdown glitch into the Over Exterm is still crazy, so fucking dirty.  That lift snipe for the triple on Cons...stop it.  THe stick for the Over Exterm on Heretic was sexy AF.   The music fits really well with the editing style and tempo of the video.  The light up sticky effect could not be done less, just saying.  Instasplode for the Overkill on Narrows was God---like!  

The no scope for the triple on Snake is still beautiful Joey.   Dude, how do you choke the flag stop but then turn it int a trocity?   Who does that?  Ending was properly and neatly done.  This is probably the best H3 gameplay I've seen in the contest so far.  Strong project from you two and thank you for entering it into the montage contest.

pretty good editing but this damn music is trash huehue

That 4.5 on Disintegration is killing me, though. Pop that baby up .5 stars. 5 star for Ape of Naples and a 5 star for the opener of New Bermuda is clutch, tho
My favorite video in the competition. Would be surprised if this didn't win!

That 4.5 on Disintegration is killing me, though. Pop that baby up .5 stars. 5 star for Ape of Naples and a 5 star for the opener of New Bermuda is clutch, tho

what the hell? Put your penis in my mouth! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk-MA2oax8o

I don't even know how or why I found this.

This tage was so good it made me make a THF account. Love the simple editing and the clips were great. Definitely gonna be one of the tages I go back and watch over and over again.
Oh shit, I don't think this was GP that made it into JCM1 except for that pit over, but goddamn, why wasn't that foundry map trocity triple exterm included?

Yeah, he has a lot of leftovers. He'll probably release an M2 at some point. All the clips are pretty solid but he doesn't have many incredible or unique ones left like the cross map stick exterm on Heretic or the quickscope no-shields exterm on Guardian. I'll see if I can make another video with Joey over winter break (although it's unlikely since I'm working on a website/project for most of the break).

@Fishmvn ‍ Thanks man! Appreciate it :)

If I had one guess, then I guess I'm just New Orleans.... I mean, if I had one guess, I'd say the AFK for the tac. I accidentally found that video from some other video youtube recommended me (Joey was on some old ass account looking for an editor or something) and it sent me on a run of finding a bunch of his old clips and even his throwaway triples are better than my best.

Yeah your correct, that trocity was ruined because the player that was my first kill decided to afk for a second right at the worst time fml. These clips are all from early to late 2009 around the time I was a 35 in MLG to the first few months of my first 50 in MLG when I was really nervous to play on my 50 lol. Some I didn't use in my M1 because they weren't against high level people and the few that were didn't feel up to standard. Maybe they will get some use if Fatal gets time for a M2 but if I decide to pollute my M2 with MCC gameplay this might be the only place you will see them.

My leftovers from 2010 and on are much better or look similar but are on better players. Right as 2009 began I had just found the MLG playlist and noticed that although the settings freaked me out, I had a lot more fun. I was a Brigadier grade 2 after finally getting my 45 in doubles and after months of grinding and finding my thumbs I had finally gotten a 50 in the playlist.

I really enjoyed this. The editing was incredible. When I was watching it for the first time, some crazy shit happened in my head and I was taken to this 2007-2010 Halo glory days mental state. Thanks for that, hah. 
This montage makes me wanna vom my taco bell. Awesome everything. I do really like the glowing sticky on Heretic. 
This montage makes me wanna vom my taco bell. Awesome everything. I do really like the glowing sticky on Heretic. 
This makes me wanna vom my taco bell. Awesome everything, especially the Camera work. I really love the glowing sticky on Heretic.
This makes me wanna vom my taco bell. Awesome everything, especially the Camera work. I really love the glowing sticky on Heretic.