Kampy - Paragon: Halo 3 Montage

Hey guys,

My newest Halo 3 montage was just uploaded to the FaZe Channel, check it out here: 

Hope you enjoy! I spent a lot more time than usual on the edit and am very happy with the outcome. 

Special thanks to the following people for all their help during the making of this: 

Nv1ncible, PoisonousSlinky, Sheney, FatRat, PianoFrenzy

that snowbound trocity wtf is wrong with you kampy. this was so good
Unreal snowbound trocity shot! Nice montage, shame so many people dislike because its halo :/

Jesus, Kampers. 

Loved it. 

very insane video. the editing was definitely a step above your normal stuff and worked great with all your clips. looks likes some components of cod feeding/clipping have rubbed off on your game, but i was pleasantly surprised that it made your gameplay better without detracting from it. absolutely amazing stuff.
Wot is Faze?

Wot is Halo 3?

Wot is 3 minute montage?

Wot is shit song?

very insane video. the editing was definitely a step above your normal stuff and worked great with all your clips. looks likes some components of cod feeding/clipping have rubbed off on your game, but i was pleasantly surprised that it made your gameplay better without detracting from it. absolutely amazing stuff.

I agree!

Very nice! much improved edit from the first one by a FaZe dude, didnt cut the clips to shit anywhere close as much. Gameplay was great.

That snipe-beatdown overkill reminded me of Jered8laze, he always used to do that to zoom out

also that soundtrack was a bit of a throwback for me so I dug that

Goodjob boss
This is insane
Great watch.

Great video man. Edit was really good, along with the theater work.

Gameplay is amazing as always. I loved your h5 beta vids, can't wait to see what you pump out for that.

Watched this guy put a ton of time into this video and pay so much attention to detail.

Watched this guy put a ton of time into this video and pay so much attention to detail.

wait this was self edited? I thought I saw some faze dude say on twitter he was working on a kampy thing, assumed that was this.

wait this was self edited? I thought I saw some faze dude say on twitter he was working on a kampy thing, assumed that was this.

Yeah, Kampy edited this. All of his videos that have gone up on the FaZe clan channel up to this point have been edited by a guy named Barker, but this is the first one that Kampy has edited. The tweet that you're referring to was for a different upcoming montage :)

aaah, ok I was already really surprised at how well of a halo montage this was pacing and clip cutting wise. 
More. I want more god damn it!
Good stuff! Snowbound play was off the charts!
i screamed so hard after i saw the last clip!
Thank you sir, may I have another?
lol faze clan. great video tho
Ive been waiting for someone to hit a 360 multi like that, that was dope. Good work man

Yeah, Kampy edited this. All of his videos that have gone up on the FaZe clan channel up to this point have been edited by a guy named Barker, but this is the first one that Kampy has edited. The tweet that you're referring to was for a different upcoming montage :)

Barker makes some insane edits though

That was such an awesome video.  Great gameplay and editing
very teenagery montage

too much angst with the song choice and editing

decent gp though

Was amazing

kampy, i have no idea how you have always and still do it, man. your standards are unreal. basically had me on my knees in front of you every clip after the Guard Exterm Lift NS.

uhh that snowbound clip

damn

could've sworn you've used another variation of that song in another montage of yours.....

unique clips and a short run time = good watch for me