Risky | Halo Reach Montage | Edited by RTCraze

that did not flow at all, editing was crazy just for the sake of being crzy
Enjoyed the gameplay, man!
Good gameplay but I wasn't a fan of the song and it got repetitive really fast. Editing could've flowed better but I think the soundtrack was also the issue here since there wasn't much room to do anything with it editing wise.
I actually liked the editing to be honest. I don't think I've ever watched a Reach montage that was this fast paced and actually kept the clips in tact for the majority of the video. Nice clips and a unique feel, nice job guys!

The edit was really great and so was most of the gameplay. However the audio mix was just really bad and all over the place.  Tone down the game fx volume and make it so everything balances out. It took you out of the song hardcore when you heard like 15 dmr shots in a row really loud followed by insanely loud sniper fx.

Enjoyed it though! Good stuff

Didn't like it at first but it's growing on me lol. Enjoyed it much more on the second watch, although the gameplay audio could use some work. Your gun shot sounds end early (really noticeable with the sniper shot) and the levels are completely off. 

I actually liked the editing to be honest. I don't think I've ever watched a Reach montage that was this fast paced and actually kept the clips in tact for the majority of the video. Nice clips and a unique feel, nice job guys!

Trying to keep the clips visible was the main thing i was going for, but some spots like 1:17 that i know were a bit rushed and took away from the clips. This might of been one of the things  people didn't like about the flow of it.  Anyway,  Glad you liked it .

The edit was really great and so was most of the gameplay. However the audio mix was just really bad and all over the place.  Tone down the game fx volume and make it so everything balances out. It took you out of the song hardcore when you heard like 15 dmr shots in a row really loud followed by insanely loud sniper fx.

Enjoyed it though! Good stuff

Didn't like it at first but it's growing on me lol. Enjoyed it much more on the second watch, although the gameplay audio could use some work. Your gun shot sounds end early (really noticeable with the sniper shot) and the levels are completely off. 

Yes i definitely need to work on my audio, didn't notice it before you two said.  Good to hear its growing on you smiley

Enjoyed the gameplay, man!

At least you liked something ^^

Yeah that was edited very well and the clips were very solid as well.