"Super Soldier II: Resurrection 復活" :: A Halo 2 Anniversary Montage Trailer (Fall 2015) :: by Depend

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing good (: After seeing a lot of love and positive responses for "Super Soldier"  - The mixed AMV & Halo 2 Anniversary Montage - I finally decided to work on a trailer for "Super Soldier II" about a month ago, on and off with many Sony Vegas and some computer crashes, it wasn't too bad, but this turned out pretty alright in my opinion (:

It's overall a smooth editing, although a few parts toward the end didn't go fully as planned ): I really like the story that's told in this one, I will be learning AE for this next full montage, but this teaser is something that'll make you watch twice, good or bad. Please no negative comment's, but I'd LOVE to hear opinin's and and what I can do better (:

Thank's everyone! (ALSO PLEASE "LIKE" ON YOUTUBE IF YOU ENJOYED! (:  .  )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEvPtWb9nog

Pretty good trailer, had intensity, a theme that makes sense and the right amount of clip to theme footage balance for a trailer Id say.  Nice effort.
I think I enjoyed watching your first video. That said, this whole anime mixed with halo thing really isn't my cup of tea. Regardless, I hope to enjoy this one as well and either way good luck with your project. The only thing I can say that could potentially be of help, is to approach this project from the standpoint that nobody has watched this anime series. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who doesn't even know what show this is, and therefore if the story was laid out in a way even someone like me could understand the meaning behind it, it could be helpful for understanding the video. Just a thought, maybe your target audience is people who already know the show. Good luck!

me like! 

living the otaku life eh?

I think I enjoyed watching your first video. That said, this whole anime mixed with halo thing really isn't my cup of tea. Regardless, I hope to enjoy this one as well and either way good luck with your project. The only thing I can say that could potentially be of help, is to approach this project from the standpoint that nobody has watched this anime series. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who doesn't even know what show this is, and therefore if the story was laid out in a way even someone like me could understand the meaning behind it, it could be helpful for understanding the video. Just a thought, maybe your target audience is people who already know the show. Good luck!
I dont know the show.. but the quotes were about an evolving armor, that fits the masterchief idea.