H2C Minitage 9

The making of this video got a little screwed up, as you can probably tell based on the time that has passed since my last video released. I had started this video months ago now, with the leftovers I had at the time. After Chasing Shadows was released, I had some 'new' leftovers that didn't make the cut for that video. I started trying to mix them into this video, and to no surprise the quality of the gameplay was a little too diverse, if you will. Anyways, with that and being as busy as I have been lately, along with the fact that I tried like 4 different songs for this video, it just never ended up getting to the point I was happy with it. As if my own procrastination wasn't enough of an obstacle at this point, my HD failed. In spite of all of that, I had still intended on doing this video properly all over again, but the time just isn't available right now.

All that being said, here is the most recent render I have of what was at one point going to be my 9th minitage. It may be my last Halo 2 video for a while. I reserve the right to remake this video at some point if I have the time in the future, but I wanted to release it now and let you guys know why it's been so long and whatnot. I'm going to be spending somewhere around 240-300 days of my next year sailing, and so I've been playing a game that I'll be able to play while sailing (CS GO). Halo 2 isn't something I'll likely be able to play during this time, and so yeah.

I hope you guys enjoy the video. It is similar to my other videos in the lack of editing. I wanted to do a bit more on this one: change some of the clips with better ones, do more editing and maybe use a different song but anyway, later guys!

TL;DR
Sorry for the wait, here's an incomplete video for various reasons. See you in a year if you still play H2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbQywgUVPDM

Why are you sailinggggggg away?
sick gp

How did your partner die at 1:58?! It looks fucking hilarious... Like did the game think you sniped him? lmao

Sick stuff man.

Damn those quad shots were very solid.  Lots of clean clips in here, definitely can't say that anything about your game is sloppy.  Kendrick was nice to hear in a Halo video.  

I was wondering when you would use that stick killtac on me, lol - solid video Blazin.

Always enjoyed watching your montages! Kendrick was a plus as well.
will be sure to watch this tonight buddo
Good shit man, wondered where your videos went,  always a good watch
Chris that was awesome buddy. Turf tac was tight. Have fun and be safe on your trip.
awesome shit, man. have a safe trip!
Not because I want to, that's for sure lol. But should be a good time nonetheless.
Thanks so much for watching guys, always appreciate seeing your comments. If anyone lives near either NY city, Charleston, SC or Mayport, FL, keep an eye out for a bunch of drunken Canadians haha, coming to a city near you!

Thanks so much for watching guys, always appreciate seeing your comments. If anyone lives near either NY city, Charleston, SC or Mayport, FL, keep an eye out for a bunch of drunken Canadians haha, coming to a city near you!

My sister lives in Charleston, let's get fuckin drunk.

Done. I will message you with the dates once I know. Sometime between Feb 15-March 25.

Done. I will message you with the dates once I know. Sometime between Feb 15-March 25.

If i can make it happen i will come down. it's not far from me at all.

Yooooo I never really paid that much attention to your stuff in the past but for some reason I was really feelin this. It was probably the Kendrick with your nasty clips. This was actually one of the most enjoyable H2 vids in a while. Fav clips were the 2v2 trocity from elbow, the ghost snipe triple, and the dubshot triple on Liquid. Crazy GP, I hope you make more H2 stuff even if it takes you more than a year.

Best of luck <3

that was cool for leftovers, good shit. crazy that you're about to be sailing all year tho, idk if they make international hotspots but you could look into that to play x1

that ghost snipe was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. nice watch, admittedly wasn't a fan of that specific song for the feel of the video but s'all good.

get rekt alen <3

It's more just about the fact that we don't have internet access while on the ship, which is where I'll be nearly the entire year. So I'm reduced to games that are either fun offline or can be easily played with a few other people. Nobody that I work with plays Halo, let alone H2 haha. 

Thanks for checking out the video people!

fuck yeah motherfucker, that was real.

I was like meh 2v2 snipes then you fucking REK flavor for the trocity like nah boiiii

great shit, really got in it

all the best on that there boat mate
Yeah that snipe trocity from elbow was tough.