PrawN's Multi-Platform Halo Montage

Editing by WinteremiX and myself. Enjoy! 

Fuck man that was a great watch. I thought from a production standpoint the video was pretty unrefined, particularly the audio, but the pace was great and just had a really involving vibe to it that made the video really entertaining. I thought the gameplay overall was really strong. I never get tired of seeing great plays on high level competition and really enjoyed watching the pro-caliber h3 and reach clips the most. Having played with you on XBC a bit last year i was expecting a little more from the h2c side of things just because i regard you highly as an h2 player but there were still a lot of strong plays on that game as well. I also loved the smaller clips: the dubshot on sword, the stick on gandhi etc. - they complemented the bigger plays really nicely. I have to say that for me personally what i like in videos, this was definitely one of the most enjoyable tages i've watched all year it just had that vibe for me.
So many clips on pros :O
Only problem was the audio wasn't great at parts
That was a great watch. Haven't seen a montage with high level gameplay in a while. I thought the editing was fine too. Nothing too over the top but just enough to showcase the gameplay. 

Fuck man that was a great watch. I thought from a production standpoint the video was pretty unrefined, particularly the audio, but the pace was great and just had a really involving vibe to it that made the video really entertaining. I thought the gameplay overall was really strong. I never get tired of seeing great plays on high level competition and really enjoyed watching the pro-caliber h3 and reach clips the most. Having played with you on XBC a bit last year i was expecting a little more from the h2c side of things just because i regard you highly as an h2 player but there were still a lot of strong plays on that game as well. I also loved the smaller clips: the dubshot on sword, the stick on gandhi etc. - they complemented the bigger plays really nicely. I have to say that for me personally what i like in videos, this was definitely one of the most enjoyable tages i've watched all year it just had that vibe for me.

Ditto.

Also, GGs yesterday Prawn.

Yeah I know I should've had better clips for h2c , I just really only been playing h2 Classic playlist so it was the clips I got while getting a 50.  But I appreciate you taking the time to write up what you thought.  It was my Gf's first time editing a halo montage so mad props goes to her. 

Yeah I know I should've had better clips for h2c , I just really only been playing h2 Classic playlist so it was the clips I got while getting a 50.  But I appreciate you taking the time to write up what you thought.  It was my Gf's first time editing a halo montage so mad props goes to her. 

Yeah i feel you man. Also fucking awesome that your girlfriend edits. jelly as fuck tbh.

Bump
Besides the generic middle school music, this was a awesome video.
Is there a download link i can get for this? Want to try and get it up on FBW
I really enjoyed watching this the other day. Although I don't remember anything out of this world gameplay wise, it was definitely skillful and on some high level players. Overall it was good watch.
FBW? I don't have a download link for it but i could prob get one

FBW? I don't have a download link for it but i could prob get one

FBWalshy the community channel. If you haven't uploaded it to a file sharing site yet your best bet is mega.co.nz