ZRTROOKIO :: Purgatory - A Halo 2 Minitage

Yooo.  Here's a great little mini from my buddy Zrtrookio. The gameplay is leftovers, but they are really really nice. I love this kids style, super fun to watch. The editing is super smooth and really goes good with the music. His gameplay and editing keep getting better. I love watching him progress.. Anywho, we give you Purgatory :

gameplay was awesome as usual. really liked the rrbx tac on warlock. Edit was basically a carbon copy of  beau's videos, literally looked like frame for frame rips at times. huge, huge turn off. 
I was going for more of an eerie feel like the video Annabel Lee that I edited for Untaymed awhile back, even used the exact same color grade at the end. I did steal the body fading out after the  ivory tower double from hyena though. My main, which will hopefully be out soon, has a completely different atmosphere to the editing. Glad you enjoyed the gameplay.

Really really sick video, Ztrook is a very underrated player/clipper, great stuff

I was going for more of an eerie feel like the video Annabel Lee that I edited for Untaymed awhile back, even used the exact same color grade at the end. I did steal the body fading out after the  ivory tower double from hyena though. My main, which will hopefully be out soon, has a completely different atmosphere to the editing. Glad you enjoyed the gameplay.

can't wait to see it man you're like 1/3 people on h2 whose gameplay i really look forward to seeing. 

Nice video kid.