Halo CE 4v4 Playlist now up in MCC....

Its there but can't get a game so far?

Any luck with anyone else?

Looks like its a problem on there end, Shocker i know. 

Christing fuck, finally. I hope it's not temporary--Jesus, 2v2 to 50?!

They're stupid as all hell.

That's actually what it's supposed to be.

Fuck that. They might as well make a 1v1 Duals only, -10 point death loss with unlimited scoring and time forever.

Speaking of, why isn't H1 in Rumble Pit? 8 players doesn't break Xbox Live.

Fuck that. They might as well make a 1v1 Duals only, -10 point death loss with unlimited scoring and time forever.

Can't tell if trolling, or just ignorant.

I guess it would be the latter.

Inform me--why is Halo 1 "supposed" to be only 2v2?

The maps are sized appropriately, the pace of the game is perfect for it, and the spawns start to act wonky with anything larger than 3's. Your original comment was implying that 50 kills is too high for 2's and that's just not true at all. Also, no one said it should only be 2's. It's in TS and BTB I don't see why it needed it's own 4's playlist.

The maps are sized appropriately, the pace of the game is perfect for it, and the spawns start to act wonky with anything larger than 3's. Your original comment was implying that 50 kills is too high for 2's and that's just not true at all. Also, no one said it should only be 2's. It's in TS and BTB I don't see why it needed it's own 4's playlist.

Are you implying that the spawns in Halo CE are acceptable when limited to Doubles?

They're not.

I would say it's my opinion, but it's not that--it's pretty much a true fact--going all the way to 50 points, with only two possible points at a time, is extremely too much--ESPECIALLY--and you know this next part is true--ESPECIALLY when some asshole quits the second he loses by one point, leaving a very unsatisfying 2v1, going up to 50 and that two point possibility is literally removed entirely. The disadvantaged player loses because they're ganged up on each time and getting unfairly teabagged all damn game, and the advantaged team loses because they have to spend the next 30 minutes searching for that one player and killing them 44 more times. If 50 isn't too much in Doubles, then why isn't a single other game in the entire Halo series(even Halo Wars, for god's sake) set that high? There's no mercy rule, so it's not like the game can end early.  It's just 2v2, and I'm pretty sure that Team Doubles has the highest percent dropout rate in matchmade games, so it's really 2v1 unless the last guy quits.

And in response to your last statement, the reason it's getting its own playlist when it's in Team Slayer and BTB--well, that's kinda obvious. Every single time you get into a non-exclusive playlist, what's the one game that always gets every single vote every single time?

That's right, Halo 3.

Apparently, the dedicated Halo 3 playlist isn't enough--they've got to H3 everything else, too. This Halo 1 playlist will give full teams a chance to finally play some Halo 1 without having to wish everyone ELSE would stop voting Halo 3 every single time.  I'm going to take advantage of this as much as I can, because this--this is exactly what I've been hoping for.

Are you implying that the spawns in Halo CE are acceptable when limited to Doubles?

They're not.

So, you have no clue what happened for all of those spawn kills. Got it. Please at least look into how the system works before you rag on it. 

http://halospawns.com/

I would say it's my opinion, but it's not that--it's pretty much a true fact--going all the way to 50 points, with only two possible points at a time, is extremely too much--ESPECIALLY--and you know this next part is true--ESPECIALLY when some asshole quits the second he loses by one point, leaving a very unsatisfying 2v1, going up to 50 and that two point possibility is literally removed entirely. The disadvantaged player loses because they're ganged up on each time and getting unfairly teabagged all damn game, and the advantaged team loses because they have to spend the next 30 minutes searching for that one player and killing them 44 more times. If 50 isn't too much in Doubles, then why isn't a single other game in the entire Halo series(even Halo Wars, for god's sake) set that high? There's no mercy rule, so it's not like the game can end early.  It's just 2v2, and I'm pretty sure that Team Doubles has the highest percent dropout rate in matchmade games, so it's really 2v1 unless the last guy quits.

You're complaining about an issue that is completely unrelated to the game itself.  People quit out of every game mate, sorry you had such a bad time in the CE playlist.

CE 2's to 50 is perfectly fine as long as the people playing the game have some clue of what they're doing. I rarely get games that last longer than 8 minutes to complete, ~5 on a map like Prisoner or Chill Out.

Morpheus, Dante is 100% correct on this.

H:CE 4s is worse than a god squad playing noobs on Onslaught H3 or Warlock CTF H2 or Sanctuary: Reach (you get the point) except it's on every map no matter the size and the teams don't even have to be unfair.

Still fun though. I'll be playing it a lot cus I love spawn raping. 

Are they ever gonna add in game emblems? This is so important especially in Halo 2, if anyone has connections to even get a response from 343 out of this can you please?

lmao "my opinion.. no wait, A FACT"

It's painfully obvious this is your own experience, and it could have just as well happened in H2 or H3.

The spawns in CE work in a way that they can be manipulated by experienced players to gain an advantage when you're playing with just a single teammate, and it is an important part of the metagame. Only problem is it becomes cluttered and much harder to work with when you have more teammates. You'll all spawn on top of each other and get spawnkilled a lot more. That's not good for competitive play, because it only takes a single player to make a mistake that significantly affects his entire teams outcome.

So, you have no clue what happened for all of those spawn kills. Got it. Please at least look into how the system works before you rag on it. 

http://halospawns.com/

Was about to post this until I saw you did.

CE 2's to 50 is perfectly fine as long as the people playing the game have some clue of what they're doing. I rarely get games that last longer than 8 minutes to complete, ~5 on a map like Prisoner or Chill Out.

That's always my experience unless you're playing some kids that just spawn and crouch, and speaking for MCC you rarely find kids like that in the CE playlist.  

Halo: CE 4v4 is so much fun! I never played it back in the day, but I really enjoy the classic game. The only downfall is that spawn killing can get ridiculous. The playlist works for me even though I'm a couple days late on this thread. Anyway, it's enjoyable!