Whats your favorite video game of all time?

hey guys, post what your favorite video game was of all time.

mine personally is Halo 2 and Halo 3

H2 which is why I frequent this place.
my second favorite would have to be Fifa

Halo 3.

Campaign-wise?  Prob Half-Life 2

Multiplayer - Halo 2

Single Player- Final Fantasy X and The Legend of Dragoon.

Final Fantasy X has taught me more about life than any story I have ever read.

Sonic Adventure. Forever. 
Super smash bros MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Did you watch Beast 6?

This is an impossible question for me, so I'll just list several of my favorites:

N64 games: Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario 64, Mario Party 1/2, Star Fox, Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, F-Zero X, GoldenEye 007, Paper Mario, Snowboard Kids 2, NHL 99 

Gamecube: Sonic Adventure

PS2: DBZ Budokai 3

Xbox: Halo 2

Definitely Halo 3. CS:GO in second.

Only caught the last 2 sets, westballz leffen and leffen armada. Westballz leffen was so funny i don't think i've ever had so much fun watching a set in my life haha

GTA: Vice City

Dungeon Keeper 2

Age of Empires 2

Halo 2

something about that 2

Shenmue 1 & 2 

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 

All the older Resident Evil games ( 1, 2, 3, Code Veronica etc.) 

Halo 2 & 3 

there's many other games that are among my favorites for their own distinct reasons but I really don't wanna make it a giant list. these games really moved me. 

Mario Kart Double Dash
Mario Kart Double Dash

I used to say Halo 3 but it's probably Melee now considering that's essentially the only game I've played in the past 3 years, plus most of the time when i hang with my friends, we play that game

For single player, probably G1 Pokemon (Yellow). I don't remember playing any other Pokemon games for very long after the first one.

honorable mentions:

Metroid Prime, Windwaker, Half Life 2,  Halo 2, Resident Evil 1 + 4, MGS, Guitar Hero 2+3, Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening, Simpsons Hit and Run, Bioshock

Mario Kart Double Dash
I will absolutely fucking wreck your shit in that game.
lmao

Mario Kart Double Dash
I will absolutely fucking wreck your shit in that game.

What kart do you guys use?

Halo Reach
Warp Pipe or Bullet.
Whenever my friends and I play Double Dash we only use the small characters, and I always choose the barrel train. Never looked up the stats and compared it to the other karts, but for me it's the most fun kart to use. Double Dash is a great game!

Chrono Cross

Spyro 1,2,3

Halo 3

Not Chrono Trigger?  Get. The. Fuck. Out.

All my old PS1 games like Spyro, Spider-man, ninja: shadow of darkness, twisted metal, etc. are some of my favorites besides halo.

All are great games i would recommend on a psx emulator. it's always good to relive the carefree childhood every once in awhile

Good to see some love for Spyro. I would rank the earliest spyro/crash games among my favorites as well. Can't believe they ruined both franchises so much over time. If the first games would've been released today they could pass as triple A indie games imo. They aged really well and are still incredibly fun to play. 

They managed so make something good out of Rayman though, Origins/legends are super fun. 

edit: anyone who loved this guy back in the day? 

All my old PS1 games like Spyro, Spider-man, ninja: shadow of darkness, twisted metal, etc. are some of my favorites besides halo.

All are great games i would recommend on a psx emulator. it's always good to relive the carefree childhood every once in awhile

Awwww man that spiderman game was the shit! I can just remember walking through the little health pickups over and over so he'd go 'I'm already in full health' again and again. Apparently that was the funniest thing to me when i was 8.

I'm gonna post a few of my favorites as a child that haven't already been listed.

Trigger is overrated, fight me

Trigger is overrated, fight me

You're the problem.