Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2015 edition

In keeping with the H2F tradition.  Are you working on BF?  Got your sights set on a ridiculous deal coming up?

In years past we've had a lot of H2Fers working retail around this time of year, so if you need moral support, you've come to the right place.  Working Black Friday can be really tough. Here's to hoping everything goes well this year. 

I haven't had a chance to look at the "leaked" ad scans but it looks like 4K TVs are going to be huge, judging from the Target leaked ad. 

http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/Target/Ad?page=7

Probably going to upgrade my Processor and buy another SSD

Probably going to upgrade my Processor and buy another SSD

Nerd

Work loses all cool over this weekend. Center stays open 5 hours longer, demands we remain available thurs-tues. I don't care to miss out on shopping, I care for the shoppers and their loss of cool. No cool found this weekend, none whatsoever
Need help buying a laptop, any suggestions guys/girls?
Price range $300-500

I like that a lot of places are choosing to close on thanksgiving. That shit is getting ridiculous. 

I have my eye on my usual (toys/blankets), and I'll be watching what's going on with electronics. My boyfriend wants the new surface pro but I doubt that's going on an amazing sale this year. :(

llama-- I like my Asus transformer, I can't remember if it was you or another poster that didn't like it though. It's served me well for travel and class, so light and amazing battery life. 

Price range $300-500

The two big "ad scan" sites that I go to are bfads.net and theblackfriday.com

anyways, theblackfriday.com sorts out all deals based on category, but not filterable by price. Im sure there's something in this pile that would be a great deal.

http://www.theblackfriday.com/black-friday-laptop-deals.shtml

Nothing like a moshpit in a retail store instead of hanging out with family. I always tell my self to wait til black Friday to buy stuff, but I never do. Don't like shopping and spending money.
double post

Price range $300-500

The two big "ad scan" sites that I go to are bfads.net and theblackfriday.com

anyways, theblackfriday.com sorts out all deals based on category, but not filterable by price. Im sure there's something in this pile that would be a great deal.

http://www.theblackfriday.com/black-friday-laptop-deals.shtml

You're the best <3

My work opens at 6pm. This will be my last Black Friday/Christmas season in retail. 
Only thing I'm interested in is appliances. Stove, dishwasher, dryer and washer.. buuut I'm short more money than I thought I would be at this point with the house renovation
Is crutchfield still the go-to place for car audio? (I'm waiting for BF sales for this too)

Haven't really thought much about it. Might get a couple games if the sales are good but not really interested in anything else. SSDs get cheaper everyday so I can keep waiting on that. Not interested in 4k, no content for it.

might upgrade my ipad idk

I'm looking to get a SSD as well.
Nerd
Looking to see if any external drives go cheap...other than that dont care for anything. I usually have had to work on Black Friday but finally got out of retail.

Anyone bought anything yet?

Picked up a Phantom 3 Pro from adorama for $1060 shipped. Was prepared to pay ~$1200 from best buy so I'm happy.

Diablo 3 UEE from best buy for $1.05 after gcu discount + rewards coupon.

Really want a sleep number bed. They have a killer deal today only but not sure I want to pull the trigger on a 3800 bed. My god it would be nice tho.

Work at 5:45pm just fucking kill me already. Off at midnight then back at 10am-7:30.

Goddamn what a night. I thought I'd be ready to sleep after I got off but I'm ready to turn up.

That was miserable was stuck shopping and shit 4:30-8:15 at walmart and then kohls. Really didn't want to be there in the first place. Didn't need anything personally. Hang in there sky
I'll be picking up Rare Replay for 15$, which was already a steal at twice the price imo. I'm waiting the day out to see what else goes on sale before I buy it, so I can just get everything in one package.
diaf y'all
Fuck me for waiting. They ran out of it earlier today, so I got nothing for myself on sale. Falco Amiibo is mine, but I only got it because I didn't have to pay the shipping. Other than that, all gifts.
Bought some gun parts for my AR. 16" barrel, barrel nut, flash hider, gas tube and gas black. 15% off everything which might not seem like a lot, but these are all premium parts and gun stuff like this rarely go on sale. 
oh wow put the tip in and shoot yourself
only if you let me put the tip in you first
only if u pull the trigger