Beer Discussion - Leave your Bud Light at the door, serious beers only.

We've got that Firestone at work, and the Goose Island is a national classic. I'll pick up the Firestone next.

What kind of liquors do you boys drink?

Huge moscow mule fan.

Love me some bushmills irish whiskey 

Huge moscow mule fan.

Bourbon. Love me some Knob Creek. Also starting to try some scotch. 

My personal favorite is Crown Royal. I know it's nothing fancy, but I just love the taste. 

Knob Creek is the sex. 

Crown Royal is definitely good stuff. The Regal Apple was great, not overwhelmingly sweet like I was assuming it'd be

One of my favorites  :D

Huge moscow mule fan.

whiskey sours

but in all honesty, have any of you had a real old fashion?

emphasis on the real

Bourbon. Been getting Bulleit lately, it's a Kentucky straight. About the cheapest stuff I'll drink neat. Only mix drinks I do are bloody Mary's, with some high quality vodka. Edit: and hotter than Satan's anus. I've got some ghost pepper hot sauce just for my Sunday bloody's.

Bourbon. Been getting Bulleit lately, it's a Kentucky straight. About the cheapest stuff I'll drink neat. Only mix drinks I do are bloody Mary's, with some high quality vodka. Edit: and hotter than Satan's anus. I've got some ghost pepper hot sauce just for my Sunday bloody's.

Bulleit's Rye is some of the best whiskey i've ever had.

I wish so bad that I could get into Bloody Mary's.

Summer Shandy is back for the season. This is probably all I'll drink the rest of the summer
Shock top! Blue moon! Ciroc!
I do drink shock top, like it more than Blue Moon and Ciroc isn't a beer?

New beer from Victory Brewing. 

This will always be my go to beer for a hot sunny day. It's so refreshing. 

Hoegaarden is kronik
Having a Blue Moon White IPA and damn is it good.

Stone's re-released Ruination, and it's a lot better than the original IMO. I've been starting to drink more wine lately (pinot noir, zinfandel). Currently drinking Ghost Pines Zinfandel (2013).

Just tried Ballast & Ruination DIPA just this past week actually!

Anyone here ever try Trillium &/or Nightshift beer? Massachusetts brews that I'm interested to taste.

Had Maine Beer Company's Dinner just last month! Looking forward to Baxter Brewing's new bock on the 22nd.

Tried this last week:

easily one of the best stouts I've had. Especially for the price (only $7).

This will always be my go to beer for a hot sunny day. It's so refreshing. 

Buddy of mine left a sixer of this at my house at this years super bowl. I never had it before then and was pleasantly surprised. 

been drinking a lot of shiner lately.

prickly pear is the bees knees

This has been a new go to since I've moved to the west coast:

It's really solid. One of my favorite beers back east:

There is one restaurant out here that ships Yuengling out but they just closed up shop where I live. There's another location but it's a bit of a hike for a maybe since they only do it so often. /sad.

BTW, if anyone has any suggestions for a nice wheat beer, I'm a huge fan of UFO White/Blue Moon/Shock Top, if there's anything similar to those that you know of I'm all ears.