bruh
=]
ye ye
Testing
Hyello
Think I may retire after 7 more years
Hello there.

Hello there.

Holy shit no way.. I havent seen u post since like 200..9 or some shit? 

You dominated the picture of yourself thread. 

This forum is dead af btw, but good of you to check in. Hope youre well

Hello there.

Something like that... ha.

Yeh, I tried going back and finding a lot of the old pictures I took/posted but apparently the photobucket I was using got deleted, womp.

I have a feeling with the new Halo's dropping and a lot of the older heads getting PC's or already have a PC, there might be an increase in activity. I tried finding some others on Reddit with little success though. 

I'm well, thanks for asking. 2 kids and a wife later I have finally found time to play a few video games and why not go back to my roots and start there. 

I currently play alot of LoL and CS:GO with the occasional Fortnite with my 10yo. 

thf numba 1 
I think I'm almost there 
I got the MCC for pc.  Signed into the old Xbox account and got to play a bit over the weekend.  I'm planning to play a lot over Christmas break if anyone wants to play with a really old guy 

I got the MCC for pc.  Signed into the old Xbox account and got to play a bit over the weekend.  I'm planning to play a lot over Christmas break if anyone wants to play with a really old guy 

Fellow "Old Guy" here. Add me when you get a chance.

IGN - TortisTX

Hello there.

Something like that... ha.

Yeh, I tried going back and finding a lot of the old pictures I took/posted but apparently the photobucket I was using got deleted, womp.

I have a feeling with the new Halo's dropping and a lot of the older heads getting PC's or already have a PC, there might be an increase in activity. I tried finding some others on Reddit with little success though. 

I'm well, thanks for asking. 2 kids and a wife later I have finally found time to play a few video games and why not go back to my roots and start there. 

I currently play alot of LoL and CS:GO with the occasional Fortnite with my 10yo. 

One can hope! I gotta fix my PC and get on.

I pulled everything off my photobucket a while back, was kinda embarassing tbh.

Congrats on the wife and kids! 

Thanks, dude! 

Keep me posted, we should game sometime for sure.

Come back here after 10 years and I read about people with kids, wives and balding.

I think it's time to let this place rest.

Damn who's that cutie in my avi >_>

Well, this isn't Tinder so I'm cool with all this wife, kid and balding talk...it's just that this ins't Halo2Forum. :sadface:
My annual post. Hope y'all are doing well