Is Anyone Out There Still?

Man I haven't logged in here in a couple years - time seems to have flown by so quickly.

Anyone I used to run with still semi-active here? Not sure why I randomly thought about this place but it was such a large and consistent part of my life for so many years that I wanted to check back to relive some memories. I think I owe a lot to the people here that have helped shape who I am today during those impressionable years. Regardless of the fact that I am not in touch with anyone from back in the day, I still consider all of you to have been true friends.

How's life? Crossing my fingers that I'll see a familiar face or two here but I wouldn't be surprised if everyone has moved on. If nobody replies to this, just know that I'm hoping that all of your lives have been successful and that you're happy.

Thank you.

Hey,

Haven't spoken to you before but I'm in the same seat. After 4 years off grid I've come back to make at least one more montage.

I run original H3 MLG Customs. If that is your cup of tea (except for H2) feel free to hit me up on xbl; "ThumbsUp Reborn"

I remember you. You got owned in every 1v1 montage ever.

I mean hiii xyxy, you tiny me jewfro. Thanks for the kind words. Im doing quite well, can not complain. Altho my fro is no more #baldsoon. Hope youre doing well! Your confessions are legendary.

Hey,

Haven't spoken to you before but I'm in the same seat. After 4 years off grid I've come back to make at least one more montage.

I run original H3 MLG Customs. If that is your cup of tea (except for H2) feel free to hit me up on xbl; "ThumbsUp Reborn"

Hey man, cool to see that people are still playing and making videos. I don't really have much time to play anything anymore with where my career is at, but I appreciate the invite. Hopefully your last vid is everything that you want it to be!

I remember you. You got owned in every 1v1 montage ever.

I mean hiii xyxy, you tiny me jewfro. Thanks for the kind words. Im doing quite well, can not complain. Altho my fro is no more #baldsoon. Hope youre doing well! Your confessions are legendary.

Ayyyyyyyy you would still be here haha. Really glad to hear that you're still doing well. How old are you again? I ask because a friend made a "tiny manlet with a thinning jew fro" joke to me last year and immediately I was like, "haha yea totally-wait.......THINNING?!?!?" I fucking bolted to the bathroom and started fucking with my hair, looking closely in the mirror to try to, I don't know, compare follicle count or some shit. Nobody had ever targeted that for a joke before lmao and ever since I'm always thinking "fuck fuck fuck" when I notice it hahaha. Fucking started researching, found that baldness gets passed down from the mother's genes and sure enough my uncle is bald as hell and always has been as long as I've been alive

I CAN'T BE THIS SHORT AND ALSO WITHOUT HAIR

That's why your boy has been hitting the gym hard this year lmao. Gotta at least make the best of what you got LOL - I've enjoyed the gym though and I can almost deadlift and squat 2x my body weight after maybe 3.5 months of intense training.

You know the confessions I've put on here are literally never seeing the light of day outside of this place LOL. A lot of the things I've written on here are coming with me to the grave, no question

How's your health been? Forgive me if I'm remembering incorrectly, but didn't your height have a pretty negative affect on your joints/knees?

Waddup Brandon

I stop in every so often to check out the few remaining montages coming out.  I also stop over at Naded's Twitch channel once in a great while.

I try to watch one of the newer games like Fortnite or Dead by Daylight on Twitch, but then get bored and go back to watching Halo.

you called me retarded once after i stuck myself on the flag. 

Yeah youre right. Still struggling with the joints. Was able to get back to kickboxing for 1.5 year which was amazing but now have shoulder and knees banged up again. Good to hear youre ripping the gym, 2x bodyweight is no joke. I can only do light shit high reps.

Im 28, coming up 29. Havent had the fro for a couple years, just aint the same lol.

Im here once in a blue moon to see who posted.

always nice to see an old member stopping by to post. place might be dead but the memories live on
XYOX I remember you. One of the few members as prolific as me. What the fuck did we even post about honestly?
I hadn't logged in for 3 years and this was the first thread I saw. Cant believe people still come here. 

Waddup Brandon

YO how you been bruh

I stop in every so often to check out the few remaining montages coming out.  I also stop over at Naded's Twitch channel once in a great while.

I try to watch one of the newer games like Fortnite or Dead by Daylight on Twitch, but then get bored and go back to watching Halo.

I always had a hard time getting into a lot of different games. The way my brain works is that I'd just prefer to stick to one game and try to get the best at that or whatever. I guess this goes only for multiplayer. I tried playing Fortnite a couple times and I'd never played a battle royal type game before. It was definitely interesting because it was so new to me, but I only put like 6 hours total into it because a friend basically dragged me online lol

I played League of Legends for a few years but stopped maybe 4 years ago. I watch the professional matches though from time to time and honestly I feel like that's enough to get my gaming "fix" even though I'm not even playing. I just have so little time anymore you know?

Hope you're enjoying the old man life 

you called me retarded once after i stuck myself on the flag. 

Hope life has been good for you man. I enjoyed your personality, admired your work ethic with what you were putting into the community and valued your candor. Direct communicators >

Yeah youre right. Still struggling with the joints. Was able to get back to kickboxing for 1.5 year which was amazing but now have shoulder and knees banged up again. Good to hear youre ripping the gym, 2x bodyweight is no joke. I can only do light shit high reps.

Im 28, coming up 29. Havent had the fro for a couple years, just aint the same lol.

Im here once in a blue moon to see who posted.

Fucking rough man. Hope you can stay as healthy as you can. What's helped me in the gym is just tracking everything I do and categorizing by muscle group, so when I'm in there I just always try to do more weight or more reps than my previous "best". Just makes it super easy to see the progression and it's been a good motivator. 

I just turned 27 a couple months ago, so we're pretty close in age. I prob got a couple years till I gotta shave it I think (hope)

XYOX I remember you. One of the few members as prolific as me. What the fuck did we even post about honestly?

Honestly I don't even know lol. Prob shitposting lmao but the community was chill enough that we had some actual conversations in threads. I think that made up a lot of it. Or maybe we're trash and it's just the nostalgia tinted glasses 

Still crushing it down in Aus?

always nice to see an old member stopping by to post. place might be dead but the memories live on

100% man, good to see ya

I hadn't logged in for 3 years and this was the first thread I saw. Cant believe people still come here. 

ay bitchhh 

Pretty much same. How's life

Still livin the life :)

I lost my old account info :/

I was looking for my old videos since they got taken off youtube

I'm alive but also very, very dead.
Such is life in the halosphere these days
I remember playing with you some back in the day. I had a similar kind of thing where I just thought of this site one day and decided to try to log back in. It had been probably 8 years since I had logged in lol, but its pretty cool seeing some of the people that used to be really active on the site. I feel like this place is going to get populated again once MCC comes to PC. I hope it will anyways.
Am dead inside

Yo! Lucky just reached out to me looking for Slater and just thought of all you guys. Miss being young.

I live the uneventful life, married, 2 kids, just bought a house in a HOA. I married the guy that (I think?) Desa said looked like a raccoon and now my daughter has the same eyes. ;_; 

Connor’s in 5th grade now! Fifth.fucking.grade. He’s addicted to video games and not far off my age when I started halo.  

Oh damn that 5th grade Connor, thats crazy.

Glad to hear youve found some stability MsTk! You had some struggles while a lot of us were still without too many responsibilities.

Much love!

Oh and hi Lucky im here

Sup guys! Last night I started to watch back all of the halo videos I put together ages ago, released or not, and ached for a visit to the good ol' H3F. Last time I had that ache I was still able to  visit the old site, and consume all the original confessions and conversations shared there for hours. This time I got greeted with an "IP could not be found" and I didn't think it would sting as much as it did. Halo has been close to nonexistent for me ever since i did not get that x1, but every now and then I would still revisit and gorge on the nostalgia, thus keeping those memories alive. Sad that part of my youth is now forever gone, but it is good to see some old familiar faces are still here. 

With an x1 still being absent I fear playing H3 like back in the day will forever remain a memory, but it is one  I treasure nonetheless.  So for all the OG people that I connected with on H3F that might still read this; I appreciate it, and you for being a part of it <3

Also PM, see you're still hanging here as well. Luv u to bits

Oh yea! good old days!

yo what is up you guys

EDIT: oh wow, yeah, i didn't realize halo2forum got shut down.

SUP

Remember those disgusting quickscopes I got on you years ago I never recorded in a 1v1?

Good to see you around man.

sup nerds
Hi 
The legendary ZieYox* Used to  always think your name was dope af. Everyone thought you were the king of 1v1's. What you up to these days?
i remember you. im RelaxingSix. you are in my montages lol, im adding you my new gamertag is AdytuM,
❤️

Yo! Lucky just reached out to me looking for Slater and just thought of all you guys. Miss being young.

I live the uneventful life, married, 2 kids, just bought a house in a HOA. I married the guy that (I think?) Desa said looked like a raccoon and now my daughter has the same eyes. ;_; 

Connor’s in 5th grade now! Fifth.fucking.grade. He’s addicted to video games and not far off my age when I started halo.  

LMAO I'm pissing

For the record, I saw your post the other day and paused cause it was cute as hell

Does anyone still actually play Halo here? Hope ya been well. I survived 3 years in the Army until my alcoholism caught up with ne and got me kicked out. General underneath honorable conditions which I can revert to a flat out Honorable Discharge in a few months. I'm a budtender at a dispo in WA so life good, finna get a PC soon here shortly. Also, rarely drink now too so gettin out honestly was for the better even though I felt like I wasn't done and I miss it. Anywhooooo, would love to game with anyone who still plays on console.