The Halo Forum > Previous Halo titles > Halo3Forum.com Halo 3 Movie Competition 2

Display Modes Thread Tools
THF Montage Contest '14
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
08-12-2010

I can see how the judge techboiiiiis would be totally wowed by FA.
but I thought there'd be more halo 3 montage to the judges choice of best halo 3 montage.

so this was the last subcomp right?
to the bik wan now?
Level 33
Subtract from Kottiz's ReputationAdd to Kottiz's Reputation Kottiz is a novice
08-12-2010

WHAT!? .......

F.cking fanboys.

WATCH "UTOPIA" IT'S GOOD
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn is bustin' chills and getting paided Eamonn is bustin' chills and getting paided Eamonn is bustin' chills and getting paided Eamonn is bustin' chills and getting paided Eamonn is bustin' chills and getting paided Eamonn is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Eamonn Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
08-12-2010

Only reason I didn't really like FA was the whole theme. This is Halo. Nobody uses nukes and shit. He should of based it on the covenant attacking the spartans or something so it was realistic to Halo 3. Should of shown like maps "Glassed" and shit. If this was Call of Duty then it would of made sense but its not. :P
THF Montage Contest '14
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
08-12-2010

I liked it as a video, if there werent any h3 clips in there I'd have loved it. I wasn't bothered by the theme too much, besides it being kinda kiddish to pick a nuclear/post apoc theme.
the combination just didnt work for me, it was neither this nor that and that left them both not great. and as it entered as a montage, I thought it was one of the weakest showings of gp in the contest.

but this is not the place for a FA discussion.
we'll have plenty of time in the main voting shizzz.
Level 12
Subtract from Helvirahel's ReputationAdd to Helvirahel's Reputation Helvirahel is a novice
08-12-2010

Definitely would have been my choice as well. Congrats Mattisson!
Level 11
Subtract from english2's ReputationAdd to english2's Reputation english2 is a novice
08-12-2010

Congrats to all involved!
KB
Level 50
Subtract from KB's ReputationAdd to KB's Reputation KB is on the rise to fame KB is on the rise to fame
08-12-2010

Congrats FA.
Active again
Subtract from Brooney's ReputationAdd to Brooney's Reputation Brooney has disabled reputation
08-12-2010

Well deserved, easily one of the best Halo montages released.

It belongs with legends like.
Gun Sh0t
OMN
Rippon
Erc.

Fanboy'ism ftw!

Underrated Montage of the Week
Click to View!

Last edited by Brooney; one fucking second ago at 03:13AM.
pTw
Level 28
Subtract from pTw's ReputationAdd to pTw's Reputation pTw is on the rise to fame pTw is on the rise to fame
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crest View Post
Why does that matter?
I expected more varied results is all. It's just weird M2 or blackbox didn't get one nomination cuz they are very good videos. There's only 6 judges, so yeah, but still I was hoping blackbox took this one.

Also, congrats Mattison, definitely well deserved.
AIM: Great out of 10
GT: passTHEword
All videos by me can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/bizzy001
Level 11
Subtract from killerxjake's ReputationAdd to killerxjake's Reputation killerxjake is a novice
08-12-2010

good choice. Imo i think the judges picked a montage that probably won't win the comp entirely but still was a great video. I just cant see this video winning, but i could see contractus or M2 winning easily, and that is why i think they got less/no votes. Congrats to FA though.
Looking for anyone to play some H2 on XBC with.
~ killerxjake