The Halo Forum > Previous Halo titles > Halo 3

Display Modes Thread Tools
Level 11
Subtract from elconnero's ReputationAdd to elconnero's Reputation elconnero is a novice
Send a message via AIM to elconnero
08-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazRhino View Post
I have a question and can't find the answer through search and I cant start a thread so I thought I would ask here. I'm trying to get all the skulls but the famine skull is holding me back. I assume I need to do a grenade jump but I don't think I'm doing it right.

So:

1. How do you grenade jump.
2. Is there a easier way to get the famine skull then a grenade jump.

Thanks
The way you grenade jump is, throw the grenade on the floor run and jump over the grenade. The grenade will give you that extra push. also i went on youtube for you here is a link to a good video.

Also i found this video for you were you do not need a grenade. You need a chopper the link is below.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY3yw...eature=related

inv. for customs
GT:elconnero
I play halo 3 and COD 4

3-mail is more 1337 than e-mail

Level 11
Subtract from elconnero's ReputationAdd to elconnero's Reputation elconnero is a novice
08-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by cross View Post
How come more people can't play on big team battles? Like 30 vs 30? It would be fun on a map like Valhalla if you could cross the water and fight along the way, and on an island across from the one you left. Being able to use boats, and planes along the way. Each team has its own base on its own island, so how come they don't have bigger maps and more people being able to play on big team battles?

Before Halo 3 came Bungie thought about making it 12 v 12. It would be fun but there was only one problem. LAG also it is to much for the 360

inv. for customs
I play halo 3 and COD 4

Level 11
08-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizardman17 View Post
New here, I unlocked the Security shoulders a while ago by getting at least 750 gamerpoints of achievements only by playing Halo 3, and recently they locked themselves again, making them un-selectable. Does anyone know who I should contact in order to get this fixed? Because I really like those shoulders...
I donno send Bungie an 3-mail

inv. for customs
I play halo 3 and COD 4

Level 11
08-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehjaws View Post
hey im new here. i have been playing halo 3 a bunch have tons of clips. im using windows vista, i have a dazzle 90 cpature card, how do i get halo 2 and halo 3 clips onto my comp?? any ideas?
Oh i do not think a dazzle 90 works cause i had a dazzle and it does not work for a 64-bit comp. if you go to this website and you have a 32-bit comp. this might help make your dazzle work. By the way get an ATI TV Wonder those re much better if you like external capture cards. here is the link

Link: http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFi...readmeHW10.htm

inv. for customs
I play halo 3 and COD 4

Level 11
08-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Its CK View Post
how many posts do you need before you can open a thread?
I think a level 8

inv. for customs
I play halo 3 and COD 4

Level 15
Subtract from My BR is Proper's ReputationAdd to My BR is Proper's Reputation My BR is Proper is a novice
Send a message via AIM to My BR is Proper Send a message via Skype™ to My BR is Proper
08-26-2008
Default post

how many do u need

Level 15
Subtract from My BR is Proper's ReputationAdd to My BR is Proper's Reputation My BR is Proper is a novice
Send a message via AIM to My BR is Proper Send a message via Skype™ to My BR is Proper
08-26-2008

well thats kool

uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from sheggy6's ReputationAdd to sheggy6's Reputation sheggy6 is a novice
Send a message via MSN to sheggy6
08-27-2008

its wierd when i wear hayabusa my punches are stronger and when i wear scout armour im faster but weaker and when i wear cqb i took 2 shots of sniper in the chest with scout i took one shoot to the chest and with hayabusa i punched one guy he told me he had full health and didnt understand why he got killed by one punch
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Sesshomaru42381's ReputationAdd to Sesshomaru42381's Reputation Sesshomaru42381 is a novice
08-27-2008

Hey everyone! Im a Halo n00b I admit. I played the 1st and loved it, never really got into the 2nd. Plan on getting 3 this weekend. i dont have XBL unfortunately so i guess im asking if the single player mode is worth it?
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from stachbomb's ReputationAdd to stachbomb's Reputation stachbomb is a novice
08-27-2008

I'm relatively new to the halo 3 forums. So can someone please tell me why I am unable to post a new thread?
Itz all good

Hit me up for legendary campaign