The Halo Forum > Previous Halo titles > Halo 2

Display Modes Thread Tools
Not Moderator!
Subtract from Milerliteweight's ReputationAdd to Milerliteweight's Reputation Milerliteweight is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Milerliteweight
08-17-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZ3
i am not saying because i personally do not like you but i would be saying this if anyone had made this...The only reason people make these threads are not trying to help people but to get a sticky and feel good about themeselves im not flaming so sick im stating the obvious truth and i fyou didnt know have the stuff that was in there chances are you havent played the game /rant
Whatever happened to "good writeup but it didn't help me improve but someone else will enjoy this."

Just because it didn't help you it may help someone else.

Thank Karizzma

Go to my fucking youtube channel and subscribe damn it!

Level 28
Subtract from T0IVI's ReputationAdd to T0IVI's Reputation T0IVI is a novice
Send a message via AIM to T0IVI
08-17-2006

Why do you guy give chemetix(so sick ) so much shit he was nice enough to make a thread to help kids out and your gonna make fun of him for it anyone who does that is a fucking asshole how do you know if he has no life hmmm.. you dont so STFU maybe he just says he has no life so you get off his case and leave him along but instead you keep starting shit with him. why?? Does it make you feel better about yourself Z should start banning kids on this site for being ignorant assholes.

Main GT: T0IVI

Last edited by T0IVI; 08-17-2006 at 02:08 PM.
Level 13
Subtract from Godly Penguin's ReputationAdd to Godly Penguin's Reputation Godly Penguin is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Godly Penguin
08-17-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0IVI
Why do you guy give chemetix(so sick ) so much shit he was nice enough to make a thread to help kids out and your gonna make fun of him for it anyone who dies that is a fucking asshole hw do you know if he has no life hmmm.. you dont so STFU maybe he just says he has no life so you get off his case and leave him along but instead you keep starting shit with him. why?? Does it make you feel better about yourself Z should start banning kids on this site for being ignorant assholes.
Nice post, I liked it better than so sick's.
[center]

God's Last Hope
Level 30
Subtract from Mista.Gigg1es's ReputationAdd to Mista.Gigg1es's Reputation Mista.Gigg1es is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Mista.Gigg1es Send a message via MSN to Mista.Gigg1es
08-17-2006

Quote:
Why do you guy give chemetix(so sick ) so much shit he was nice enough to make a thread to help kids out and your gonna make fun of him for it anyone who dies that is a fucking asshole hw do you know if he has no life hmmm.. you dont so STFU maybe he just says he has no life so you get off his case and leave him along but instead you keep starting shit with him. why?? Does it make you feel better about yourself Z should start banning kids on this site for being ignorant assholes.
because he went crazy last week.

nice write up kid-o. I figured it would be shit, but it wasnt. I like the lock out strats. keep it up

Jehovah Nova

Hardly Play Halo, CS-S All the way

DLO
Disabled list
Subtract from DLO's ReputationAdd to DLO's Reputation DLO is a novice
08-17-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ASTER 0F D00M
Nice post, I liked it better than so sick's.
Wow, you are try to get banned arent you.
Bury me in my squat rack
Subtract from SicKizZLe's ReputationAdd to SicKizZLe's Reputation SicKizZLe is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SicKizZLe Send a message via MSN to SicKizZLe Send a message via Yahoo to SicKizZLe
08-17-2006

Quote:
Nicely put. I just like to have the mods delete those posts so I don't have to fight with people.
Level 45
Subtract from I GaRbAg3 MaN I's ReputationAdd to I GaRbAg3 MaN I's Reputation I GaRbAg3 MaN I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I GaRbAg3 MaN I
08-17-2006

Nice thread and its helpful to the kids just getting into MLG also, you might want to post a link to the map points that wway people know what your talking about when you say p3.
Level 13
Subtract from Godly Penguin's ReputationAdd to Godly Penguin's Reputation Godly Penguin is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Godly Penguin
08-17-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo128
Wow, you are try to get banned arent you.
Why would i TRY to get banned, nub.

[center]

God's Last Hope
hey
Subtract from Prowl's ReputationAdd to Prowl's Reputation Prowl is on the rise to fame Prowl is on the rise to fame
08-17-2006

nice post.

jk, but seriously i read through it...nothing i didnt already know but it did remind me of some goods spots that i'll use again. gj
Bury me in my squat rack
Subtract from SicKizZLe's ReputationAdd to SicKizZLe's Reputation SicKizZLe is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SicKizZLe Send a message via MSN to SicKizZLe Send a message via Yahoo to SicKizZLe
08-17-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ASTER 0F D00M
Why would i TRY to get banned, nub.

Stop fucking spamming you stupid nub. Go spam somewhere else, its not wanted in here.