THF Halo CE 1v1 Tournament - July 18th

Hi everyone, we're excited to announce our next community tournament: http://www.thehaloforum.com/tournaments/thf-halo-ce-1v1-tournament

​Tournament Details

• Tournament Type: 1v1 Tournament
  • Tournament Date: July 18, 2015 - 1:00pm EST
  • Registration Opens: June 5, 2015 - 12:00pm
  • Registration Closes: July 11, 2015 - 12:00pm​

Tournament Prizes

• First Place: $75 USD
  • Second Place: $50 USD
  • Third Place: $30 USD

Rules and Settings

See "Rules and Settings" tab on tournament page:​​ http://www.thehaloforum.com/tournaments/thf-halo-ce-1v1-tournament#rules

Schedule

The tournament begins at 1:00 PM EST. There will be a 45 minute gap between each round. If everything runs smoothly, the tournament should end around 9:00 PM EST. 

How to Register

In order to register, you must have an account here at TheHaloForum. Go to the tournament page (http://www.thehaloforum.com/tournaments/thf-halo-ce-1v1-tournament), select the "Register" tab, and fill out the required information. You must include your gamertag, and optionally, may specify your region. The region will help us better group participants, so we encourage you to include that in your registration.

Once you've registered, you will be added to the "Player List" tab on the tournament page. You can edit or delete your registration at any time by selecting either the "Edit" or "Delete" buttons under the "Your Registration Details" block in the right sidebar. 

This tournament is run by @BxSouljah, please contact him directly if you have any questions or concerns, or post them in this thread as well.

Please share this with anyone you think may be interested in joining.

https://twitter.com/The_Halo_Forum/status/609456961021722624

Bracket: http://challonge.com/6x58g5dj

Map Selections:

Round 1

Wizard
Chillout
Derelict

Round 2

Hang ‘Em High
Battle Creek
Prisoner

Round 3

Hang ‘Em High
Wizard
Derelict

Round 4

Battle Creek
Prisoner
Chillout

Round 5 (3rd place match also plays these maps)

Prisoner 

Wizard 

Chillout

aw yisss 1st

Really want to see who else is interested. Some good players lurking about.

Registered. Time to get good at CE, lol..
Fuck me, I'm working 16 out of the 24 hours that same day. Bummer, I really wanted in on this.
Bow Chicka Wow Wow

Classic Slayer Pro has kill penalty enabled by default, and instant respawns (usually 5 seconds is standard).

in
You sure?
Man, fuck, that's my birthday
I'm terrible but why not
Awesome job Nv1.

I'm terrible but why not

Make sure to register.

niceee

LET'S GO! Hyped as fuck. I don't know what my timezone is, but I think it's EU central.
I searched the playlist and realized how bad I am so I unregistered, lol. Never liked CE multiplayer.

Tournament has been moved back one week.

Goin to Vegas niggas.

In that case, sign me up.

Gamertag: Johansen

go to the Tournament page and register

I'm terrible but why not

Oh hell no.

Man, fuck, that's my birthday
Not anymore.
I'm ready!
Only +6, fucking pleb.

Signed up, can't wait!

So I didn't see it mentioned in the rules, is this everything goes, or is it a gentlemans tournament?  My friends and I would play with no rockets or powerups when we did 1v1's, doesn't matter to me either way but I figured I would ask.

Everything goes.

So I didn't see it mentioned in the rules, is this everything goes, or is it a gentlemans tournament?  My friends and I would play with no rockets or powerups when we did 1v1's, doesn't matter to me either way but I figured I would ask.

I'll be asking everyone I play whether they want rockets or no rockets. No harm in gentleman's agreements if they don't break the official rules, I would think.

That's acceptable.
I never do things like this but I'll play and likely come in last
1v1 with rocks and OS is dumb as hell, sorry.
I'm still waiting on my shirts from the last tournament

For real? Mike told me like 10 times he was taking care of that. If you want I can try and contact him, he hasnt been around.

Everyone from last month's tournament got paid tho right, hat was Bx and hes running this one too.

1v1 with rocks and OS is dumb as hell, sorry.

Well these are the agreed upon settings by the current competitive community, as well as the rules and gametypes played by pros back in 2003/2004.   If two players agree to not use those things in a match, that's fine by me though.   

Registration ends in 1 week!

For real? Mike told me like 10 times he was taking care of that. If you want I can try and contact him, he hasnt been around.

Everyone from last month's tournament got paid tho right, hat was Bx and hes running this one too.

Mike's been saying that he got us every month. I'm just tryna look swole in my H:CE shirt bruh

Mike's been saying that he got us every month. I'm just tryna look swole in my H:CE shirt bruh

that's so lame, I'll hit him up on twitter

Yeah, I have absolutely nothing to do with any tournaments ran on the old forums. Everyone who placed in top 3 in my events gets paid. If you have no intention of signing up get out of this thread and talk to someone else about your missing shirts.