THF Halo 2 Classic 1v1 Tournament - September 5th

It says 3pm EST on the Tourney page.

I was just reminded about this, I didnt think it was coming up so soon, time to practice, its been a while since I played really competitive 1v1s. And since my backup page was deleted by youtube (ironic) I can't watch my old footage at the moment.

*watches throwback karma videos*

when is brackets for this going to be up?
when is brackets for this going to be up?
Tomorrow night.
so I just found out that I'm not gonna be able to compete in this due to family plans on saturday. sorry Bx :(
so I just found out that I'm not gonna be able to compete in this due to family plans on saturday. sorry Bx :(
Oh well. You should play the winner of the tournament just for fun. BTW, registration closes tomorrow at 11pm EST. There are still many spots open. Spread the word.
I understand that the higher seed will host 2/3 but how is the seeding going to be determined? Sorry if this was asked/addressed already, I'm just very curious.
Can't wait to see who i'm matched up against
I'm ass garbage these days but I'll play.
I understand that the higher seed will host 2/3 but how is the seeding going to be determined? Sorry if this was asked/addressed already, I'm just very curious.
If you have played in either of the previous two tournaments you will be seeded. If you made it far in the bracket you'll have the higher seed.
When wil the matchups be posted?
post the brackets u fucking kike
post the brackets u fucking kike
It will be up later tonight when I get home from work.
What time does this start?  1pm Eastern?
Doooope
What time does this start?  1pm Eastern?
Yessir. 1 hour left to sign up guys!
Made it!

i gotta pull out of the tourney. Family shit has come up and im fucking pissed but this shit is more important good luck guys.

If you can't make the event.  Please delete your registration.  
Thank you, you kindhearted lovely young man
Kourages just messaged me saying he can't make our game, can i get another opponent?
Kourages just messaged me saying he can't make our game, can i get another opponent?
No, you get a bye.
seed check
Does anyone plan to stream today?
i can

If you do, please link me the URL so I can put it in the OP.

www.twitch.tv/kayemx

testing it rn, brb tho

wait, is this starting at 1 or 3?

wait, is this starting at 1 or 3?

1pm EST.

oh shit, i can actually play in the tournament then. dope shit

oh shit, i can actually play in the tournament then. dope shit

Cool man, you should stream.

i'll think about it

i always have the fear of getting hit offline if i stream during tourney type shit. last ffa tourney didnt help lol

i'll think about it

i always have the fear of getting hit offline if i stream during tourney type shit. last ffa tourney didnt help lol

Yeah I understand, you don't have to of course.  

i'll stream the first couple of games probably. just keep a look out for when the first round is over.

i'll stream the first couple of games probably. just keep a look out for when the first round is over.

What's the URL again?