Reclaiming an Old Account.

I'm not sure the process in activating my old THF account before the website redesign. I messaged Nvincible, and it shows that I have a message in my inbox, but when I go to look, it says the inbox is empty. Not really sure what to do, but if anyone can help me out that'd be great.

I still have the old account name and password pretty much memorized, if you need verification. I just don't use the e-mail that I signed up with, and haven't for years now. 

Thanks in advance. Sorry that this is probably the 123456th thread on this subject.

I am in the same boat, NO idea what email was used for my old account. Just made a new one and I can't actually make a thread yet? Also tried sending a support email but no response.

I'm not sure the process in activating my old THF account before the website redesign. I messaged Nvincible, and it shows that I have a message in my inbox, but when I go to look, it says the inbox is empty. Not really sure what to do, but if anyone can help me out that'd be great.

I still have the old account name and password pretty much memorized, if you need verification. I just don't use the e-mail that I signed up with, and haven't for years now. 

Thanks in advance. Sorry that this is probably the 123456th thread on this subject.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I've merged your old account and new one, so you should be good to go now.

@SteggyB, check your pm's.

Hey Nvincible, I had PMd you back but I don't think my email has been updated yet.

Hey Nvincible, I had PMd you back but I don't think my email has been updated yet.

Sorry about that. I've merged your old account with your new one using your current email address.