Account Log In

Can't Log in with my x dye x fr3sh account. I updated my email and password back at the old site. Haven't received the email : / Would like to keep that account since its from 2006

Help...

I'll let nv1 know, we'll figured it out

did u update ur email this weekend? because thats too late, accounts were already transferred.

if so, PM nv1 the email u want to be on ur old account and he can probably resend the login

man your join date is climbin!

I'll let nv1 know, we'll figured it out

did u update ur email this weekend? because thats too late, accounts were already transferred.

if so, PM nv1 the email u want to be on ur old account and he can probably resend the login

I believe I did it before the weekend.  I added my active email and new password.

man your join date is climbin!

haha right

I meant before I posted that thread, u seemed to be surprised we had a new site in the pipeline so I figured u only did it like 2 days ago. which would be too late

I meant before I posted that thread, u seemed to be surprised we had a new site in the pipeline so I figured u only did it like 2 days ago. which would be too late

Oh GAWD! soo..is it possible to get it active on here?

Ye, like i said pm nv1ncible with a current email adres and the name of ur old account.

Oh GAWD! soo..is it possible to get it active on here?

You need to work on your reading comprehension mate. All accounts were imported over. If you know you have a current email registered, try the password recovery option. Otherwise pm Nv1 with a valid email and it'll be fixed. Edit: Also, be sure to check your spam.
Accounts were transported over before he updated the email, so the email was sent to the email he had on there previously