THF Movie Competition 2016 - Announcement

Em Nyne
Wheres the intro???!?!?!?? I wanna finish my entry
is there going to be a thread or some other way to see all the entries in one place?

is there going to be a thread or some other way to see all the entries in one place?

However after that to have all entries at a single click we're also using the Videos Feature on the site.

same I wanna see this intro
Halzred is making the intro. Everyone DM him and tell him to hurry up :p

I did read that, but will there be a specific category or search system to easily find them? because other videos that aren't entries will/can still be uploaded to there as well right?

edit - welp i guess "having them at a single click" implies that there will be. read over that at first. nvm

I did read that, but will there be a specific category or search system to easily find them? because other videos that aren't entries will/can still be uploaded to there as well right?

Next to the video categories listing the different Halo Games there [will be*] a category THFMC2016. Tick this box along with the halo games present in your video.

Hopefully get the intro completed next week. Been hammering on Wizard. 
Letsssss goo .. So excited!!

We need that hype for promotional purposes.  

Soon my friend. 

JOSHINGTON, RELEASE RADIUS.

STILL WAITING. NEVER FORGET.

im actually really stoked for this
hyena, remember when I told you you would never clip me, im still holding onto that bet beau bae

^ only way Seavomit will be submitting

Dude dont even, the BLKVOMIT Montage would break the 4th wall like bruce jenner did his penis

Was that his CE campaign montage?

Was that his CE campaign montage?

Pretty much, yeah. It's his trick jumping video but would likely consist of both campaign and MP footage.

He was learning some very cool shit using devmode in Custom Edition which would allow for detached spartan tracking type shit - very cool 3rd person action shots aside from what you'd typically see. I will try to find the video example he posted to give you a better understanding of what I mean. I believe it was one of his more recent posts here.

Well that's pretty interesting.  I hope he releases it soon.

He's been on and off with it since '12 and has scrapped it several times. But I found the example!

This looks amazing IMO (tough example but you see the potential).

yeah Ive been waiting for that vid forever too, havent seen him around tho
So, Mint Blitz really needs an intro by the 15th.
https://mega.nz/#!IR4g1D4D!F0cLR4_Fq-3UA-ycq3hKX9hlXEcvGtYMgkO4f84OtPg

I edited the logo to make it a bit easier on the eye, just putting it out there 

Any update on when the website functionality will be put in place? I'd like to submit my 1st of 2 entries on here but I'd rather wait until the topics/categories have been added in so I don't have to do stuff later.

The official intro will have a thread by tonight. However the contest logo by itself will suffice. Use the donation link on the main page to pay the $5 entry fee. Feel free to publish your montage in a thread with links in the videos section. Any categorization issues that arise will be fixed by me on the backend so do not worry about that. If you have any further questions please PM me.
Should be awesome, excited to see all the entries. Thanks to everyone putting this together
pls come back to us
Are you still tryna submit this mayne?
haha I might make something for this. Been thinking about it. Haven't edited in a long time.
We need you. I need you.
I think we should front page this again so more people will see it.
I made a thread for it, uploaded it to the videos section and donated the 5$ for it so unless there is something more to do I think I'm done.
Sorry i must have missed your first entry keat, would you mind linking me?

No worries, this one won't get far anyways.