Game of Thrones (HBO)

Shoutout to that devastatingly attractive badass Dornish bish
As someone who watch the show, then read the books, then watched season 5; I'm hating the direction that the show is heading in.
Yeah I can't really get into this season honestly.  I still think the show is awesome, just this season is kinda boring thus far.  Also I haven't watched the latest episode
I think episode 7 is setting up some interesting stuff for the next episode.
Getting good. Do agree the season has been very slow though.
Haven't read the books but I think this season is travelling at good pace. Wouldn't call it slow
Oh man, FUCK CERSEI. She deserves every bit of shit throw at her.
felt strange watching her get hers at long last
Nah, it felt amazing. I laughed in my girlfriends face.
LOL implying shes a queen cunt fan?
Imgur

Praying for more Arya sweeping scenes

May the gods be good

Oh yes, she cheers for all the girls in the show regardless.

I cannot unsee this everytime Cersei just freezes up like that. She just blue screens.

http://36.media.tumblr.com/37b3a9ec27a28fa786081959c5ce1ef9/tumblr_nn64h...

ww king drops the mike, deal with it, come at me bro

Winter came, I came.

would be a shame if this was all we're gonna see from Birgitte Hjort Sørensen, I dug her character but it already felt like she was a goner when she said ill be right there to the kids.

so dragon glass and val steel both do the trick eh

Episode 8 was great. By far my favorite episode of the season so far.
Oh fuck yes, I can't wait for what waits in episode 9. This one was a blast.
holy fk
First time i've genuinely been terrified of the white walkers. They're fucking relentless!

Sorry Walking Dead, GoT just shit all over your show with just one episode

DAT VAL STEEL SCENE COT DAYUM

That last shot was epic

That last shot was epic

My jaw was dropped the entire time. 

It makes me wonder how much is cgi/editing opposed to props/costumes and extras. I would love to see a behind the scenes make of episode 8.
When it happened, I seriously thought the guy who got blasted by Jon's sword was a higher up than the actual ice king. Something about his beard immediately gave him more authority, or maybe it's just that the freshly shaven guy looks like the archetypical bad guy sidekick.

When it happened, I seriously thought the guy who got blasted by Jon's sword was a higher up than the actual ice king. Something about his beard immediately gave him more authority, or maybe it's just that the freshly shaven guy looks like the archetypical bad guy sidekick.

Yup, that's the guy.
guys just fyi when you use a spoiler box the way you have it in the post creator (open or closed) is the way it is posted, so to have something spoilered -> close it
bring it on Brienne

dragons

also why did we get a build up to good guy stannis to then do this

He won't last the season, s'all good
Episode 9 was great as well, ending was epic and game of thrones is so good in making you hate some of the characters. Joffrey, ramsay and now stannis.

Stannis The Mannis

i'd totally follow the dude who burned his baby daughter alive at the stake into battle. Seems legit

Only one more episode and another year of waiting..
man they are really dragging some shit out. 
that greenscreen exit

Too many holes imo in the last episode

Why tf they been leading everyone on that the Meereen "King" was behind the Harpies? ....but then gets cut up like a bitch? 

Dany: "Where were you?"

Bitchmade Dude: "Making sure things are ready!"

tf