No Breaking Bad Thread? Come on guys

I'm either high or there is no BB thread on this forum now. That's madness so ill kick one off my new vid.

we are duly chastised good sir, all thanks for correcting this wrong
I was just kidding but hey now if there's a walking dead thread and the wire and such but no breaking bad? Just doesn't flow right. Now we're good. 
But y'know, Breaking Bad is...like...over. I mean, you know that, right? 
Lol I thought the exact same thing. Now if you wanna have a Better Call Saul thread, that would make more sense.
love your vids man! it's been well over 2 years since i last watched breaking bad, i'm definitely feeling another rewatch soon 
i love a nice breaking bad circlejerk

But y'know, Breaking Bad is...like...over. I mean, you know that, right? 

Shut your mouth son. Breaking bad is never over as long as we editors keep the content coming for a constant reminder of why BB is better than whatever show you're currently watching. 

Circlejerk for heisenberg lets go.

Meh. I guess. I never got attached. The last season made me so sick to my stomach I couldn't even finish it. I didn't bother with it.

Never got attached but watched until last season, then quit before the finale.

Morpheus just lost his tv show talk privileges, that makes no sense.

I watched better call saul, now I thought mike and saul knew eachother, in call saul it seems like they're meeting eachother for the first time

I watched better call saul, now I thought mike and saul knew eachother, in call saul it seems like they're meeting eachother for the first time

Are you aware it's a prequel?

how in the fuck could it not be?
well i mean judging by his question it kinda seems like he's not somehow...

Never got attached but watched until last season, then quit before the finale.

Morpheus just lost his tv show talk privileges, that makes no sense.

I probably should've clarified--I room with a friend, and we tried to get each other hooked on our own respective favorites. I convinced him to watch Arrested Development back then. When it came back, he was all hesitant and stuff, so I made a bargain--I'd watch the entire series of Breaking Bad, and he'd watch Season 4 of AD.

It took forever.

Empty, have you seen my Breaking Bad themed montage?
yeah i saw it a while back, a really nicely thought about and put together montage. The use of the audio was awesome. That bit where he's laughing always gives me shivers
BB was just a great show for emotion. So many memorable bits. 
nope didnt know that lol in the beginning though it shows saul sitting at home watching his old better call saul commercials
Yeah it gets a little confusing. I think that's supposed to be him reflecting back on his times through BB because he's in hiding, and then it sort of goes back to the pre-BB stuff which is where the vast majority of the show (excluding these little bits here and there where it shows him in hiding) is set
I think I'm one of the only people who didn't care for it. I know it was well written and acted and all that. I just didn't really like it, at all.