Do you guys use the elite controller for Halo 5???

so i was wondering if anyone else here using an elite conotroller to play halo 5...and if you do does it help your game? if you dont use the elite, is there another controller you rate that you use? Scuff...or Razer...
I use the elite, but I don't use any of its features. I like the way the sticks feel and the controller grips over the standard Xbone controller.

imo an elite controller or a controller with paddles is a must for Halo 5. I was a solid player without the elite but my gameplay got noticeably better when I picked up an elite. Being able to do most of the core functions without moving your thumb off the stick makes a ton of difference in tight situations.

I have my left paddle set up as thrust and my right paddle as sprint. I use bumper jumper.

EX. I can now jump in the air, scope in, hit my right paddle to stabilize, and then thrust out of said stabilize, without removing my thumbs off the sticks. Before if I were to do that I'd have to use A to stablize, and X to thrust, which just makes it very awkward to do.

There is one thing that I found to be great about the elite...and that is being able to remap the control at your will....so i recently picked up the Titanfall 2 beta and i completely remapped the whole controller so that all the buttons were exactly the same as my Halo 5 set up...this made it so easy to change between the 2 all with a simple flick of a switch...you no longer suffer with the button change of old.
There is one thing that I found to be great about the elite...and that is being able to remap the control at your will....so i recently picked up the Titanfall 2 beta and i completely remapped the whole controller so that all the buttons were exactly the same as my Halo 5 set up...this made it so easy to change between the 2 all with a simple flick of a switch...you no longer suffer with the button change of old.
Halo 5 is better played with at least one paddle IMO. I dislike having to take my finger off the analog for a ton of different option. I play bumper jumper so jumping doesn't take my finger off. I use thrust and sprint on the paddles. Can't get the hang of using 4 paddles, the elite paddles are just too sensitive.

Halo 5 is better played with at least one paddle IMO. I dislike having to take my finger off the analog for a ton of different option. I play bumper jumper so jumping doesn't take my finger off. I use thrust and sprint on the paddles. Can't get the hang of using 4 paddles, the elite paddles are just too sensitive.

I use all 4 paddles....so i never take my finger off the analogs unless im changing my type of grenade which is really rare...if i ever dont have an elite my gameplay suffers so bad