Blittz Blains | THF Comp Entry - Edited by Inxy

inxy use giving bad people good ideas next time

I actually thought the clips were on par with joey's and that other random's tages. The song didn't have the same sorta sync points to wow you with, however, and it was shorter in length -- but that doesn't mean the clips weren't nasty.

I just wanna give a shout out to jope90x, my hero, and god emisnipe for making montages possible Kappa.

inxy use giving bad people good ideas next time

heyy:)))

flowed decently well, angles were okay

buhhhyea, I instantly identified this part of your post as a release of testosterone

I made this in about 4 days and it flows better than any Halo tage in the whole contest and possibly in the past few years

lmk
good bait

This reply proves my statement. 8-)

You can't link a montage in this contest that flows better than mine because it doesn't exist 

using an utterly boring love song helps. it doesnt require much
using an utterly boring love song helps. it doesnt require much

>ween
>utterly boring

again, video game site "music" opinions

https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=...
and it requires more than you think (obviously)

if it didn't, the concept of "flow" and coherence wouldn't fly over all of your heads every time you make a video
You might not like it, but this is what a good video looks like.

the worst part is you will probably come back to this thread one day for nostalgia and realize you ruined your own thread

gameplay i enjoyed 

music was meh with meh editing 

nice to be nice dickhead 

the worst part is you will probably come back to this thread one day for nostalgia and realize you ruined your own thread

Well  I've sent this thread to about 5 other people who've never even played Halo before just to read my posts.

Also, I'm not being a dickhead. I'm just right.

gameplay i enjoyed 

music was meh with meh editing 

nice to be nice dickhead 

Thread link: http://www.thehaloforum.com/forum/halo-videos/880-halo-ce-montage-featur...

(Video from thread)

Your post:

This editing is trash, in fact, one of the worst edits I've ever seen. Worst color correction and use of RSMB.

.On top of this, you called Ween "meh".

After all of this, when it comes down to it, I find myself saying "this guy's opinion doesn't matter".

dunno man that in itself sounds pretty autistic 

In my opinion I prefer not reading arguments over stupid things in my video threads but that's just my subjective opinion so I guess I am right.

the fraction of people here who are in distress because of this song says a lot about the members and the worth of their opinions

/mu/ elitism sure gets yr dick hard huh

cmon dawg you should've just used frankie sinatra and called it a day

this was a shitstorm that never needed to happen lmao

i liked the music, and the gameplay was impressive.  just stop being a hostile cunt and let people have opinions.

this was a shitstorm that never needed to happen lmao

i liked the music, and the gameplay was impressive.  just stop being a hostile cunt and let people have opinions.

factual =/= hostile

nice filthy frank avatar

jesus christ

Just because being factual isn't always equal to being hostile doesn't mean it never is, dumbass. Not to mention, music preference is factually subjective and, imo, your music preference is shitty.

EDIT: Reworded so even people like inxy can understand it now.

factual ^
Just because factual doesn't always equal hostile doesn't mean it never is

haha what??

I actually looked at that rateyourmusic website you linked and I don't get how it supports your point at all.  Almost all my favourite artists have similar ratings to the two that you posted and the ratings are only marginally higher (e.g. 3.8 vs 3.6). Haken, Thank You Scientist, Philter, The Dear Hunter, Guthrie Govan, Uyama Hiroto, and Seven Lions all average higher ratings than Panda Bear. Not like this matters though since each album barely has a significant number of ratings. Lastly, the fact that you think some shitty, low-traffic website can prove that your music taste is somehow superior to everyone else's just shows how legitimately autistic you actually are. Kill yourself already, no one will miss you.

Oh also, Act V rates higher than The Mollusk and it's my favourite album right now. Therefore, my music taste is better than yours. QED.

I actually looked at that rateyourmusic website you linked and I don't get how it supports your point at all.  Almost all my favourite artists have similar ratings to the two that you posted and the ratings are only marginally higher (e.g. 3.8 vs 3.6). Haken, Thank You Scientist, Philter, The Dear Hunter, Guthrie Govan, Uyama Hiroto, and Seven Lions all average higher ratings than Panda Bear. Not like this matters though since each album barely has a significant number of ratings which tells me that the only people who visit this site are dumbasses like you who hate on possibly anything they can. Lastly, the fact that you think some shitty, low-traffic website can prove that your music taste is somehow superior to everyone else's just shows how legitimately autistic you actually are. Kill yourself already, no one will miss you.

Oh also, Act V rates higher than The Mollusk and it's my favourite album right now. Therefore, my music taste is better than yours. QED.

hahahahahahahahaha
>"Act V" by The Dear Hunter rates higher
lol because it only has 35 ratings u autist

just rated it down

oh look the mollusk is higher now

also,
>actually listens to "The Deer Hunter"
top kek

literally the only people who listened/rated this are underage

I actually looked at that rateyourmusic website you linked and I don't get how it supports your point at all.  Almost all my favourite artists have similar ratings to the two that you posted and the ratings are only marginally higher (e.g. 3.8 vs 3.6). Haken, Thank You Scientist, Philter, The Dear Hunter, Guthrie Govan, Uyama Hiroto, and Seven Lions all average higher ratings than Panda Bear. Not like this matters though since each album barely has a significant number of ratings which tells me that the only people who visit this site are dumbasses like you who hate on possibly anything they can. Lastly, the fact that you think some shitty, low-traffic website can prove that your music taste is somehow superior to everyone else's just shows how legitimately autistic you actually are. Kill yourself already, no one will miss you.

Also,

It's not a  "low traffic site"

it's just that the users here listen to the real deerhunter (notice my 5 star rating)

was a pretty good video. wasn't like "oh my god, amazing" but it was pretty good. 

was a pretty good video. wasn't like "oh my god, amazing" but it was pretty good. 

I can 100% agree with that, thanks for watching. 

~ Aside from a few little things, this is the first montage I ever edited ~
hopefully this garbage doesnt get far in the competition so we dont actually have people see this thread 
It will do well since it is a good video.

that was chill

only thing is I dont really like the CC on this and I hate that weird blurred quality. idk what it is but i only really see it on H3 footage. its like 240p stretched, and for some reason i feel like its from a vegas render but idk why. other than that the clips were pretty solid and personally i kinda liked the music, it flowed with the edit.

EDIT: damnit people are arguing and im not involved. i must not be doing my fucking job. great time to start leaving overly nice PC comments..

that was chill

only thing is I dont really like the CC on this and I hate that weird blurred quality. idk what it is but i only really see it on H3 footage. its like 240p stretched, and for some reason i feel like its from a vegas render but idk why. other than that the clips were pretty solid and personally i kinda liked the music, it flowed with the edit.

EDIT: damnit people are arguing and im not involved. i must not be doing my fucking job. great time to start leaving overly nice PC comments..

this is more of a render than a final product, the CC is not exactly what I want it to be (specifically for the pit) I had such little time on that

Also, this is a mix of MCC and 360 so that might be why it seems blurring at some parts.

Bumping this to the top

watch my shit

Hope I win