Junior Boy - Halo 2 Classic Montage 1 - NEW

I hope this video doesn't get skipped over. Showcases the gameplay rather than editing. Very chill

Hope you enjoy!!

-Juniorboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKyx5ZAg7BM

nice! I really enjoyed that man

You have such an odd playing style lol, you use your reticle so weirdly. It's not bad, just something I noticed. I was surprised at a couple of the clips that you were able to continue the multi which was interesting and the last clip was pretty sick. I'd up your standards a bit though, because you do have some nice stuff in there, but you also have some clips that were wayyy lower in caliber. I'm sure your next vid will be way better, but this one was good man.

Agree with XYOX. Enjoyed it more than I expected! Keep it coming.

XYOX nailed it, simply try to up your standards for the next.

Good vid, JUNIORBOY. Would like to see more from you moving forward.

You have such an odd playing style lol, you use your reticle so weirdly. It's not bad, just something I noticed. I was surprised at a couple of the clips that you were able to continue the multi which was interesting and the last clip was pretty sick. I'd up your standards a bit though, because you do have some nice stuff in there, but you also have some clips that were wayyy lower in caliber. I'm sure your next vid will be way better, but this one was good man.

sweet, will do. Thanks for the tips!

Really liked some of the plays, thought the music selection was a little too slow, but the song itself is great.

Try and put a little effort into the video editing wise next time, because it's really hard to keep or grab peoples attention in 2015 without much editing.

Keep making um though!

There was a lot of clips in here that could of been GREAT, not just GOOD, but I know all about choking.

Otherwise, I personally wouldn't of used some of these clips, so just up your standards a little bit, still enjoyable though man.

8/10