"Anonymous" A Halo CE MCC Doubles Video

That was awesome man. Gameplay was really enjoyable and your editing was on point but simple enough to let the gameplay do its thing. 

Well done

Wow, that was brutally awesome. The pris killtac was insane...
Nice kills on Shook On3.  Honestly I'm not sure why you saved a lot of those clips just because they seem pretty average but your editing definitely kept me engaged throughout.  If I were you, I would have saved the better clips, like the triples and overkills for a different kind of video.  Only reason being is that CE Doubles only is kind of small niche.  I did enjoy the music, felt very appropriate for an H1 montage.   That last clip was God-Like.  Thank you for continuing to make good content.

Coming from a kid who is awful at CE, this was amazing. Last clip was just absurd.

Good job fam.

Those tacs had me reaching for my KY bottle...those fucking sprees, quick ass snipes, showing Shook on3 the back of your van...

And right at the end, just ughhnn. On another note, that was your first non-letterboxed video in like, 20 years laugh

Yo, I was pleasantly blown away by this. Not that I came into it thinking that it wasn't going to be good, but because I didn't know it was going to be "that" good. There was some super tasty footage throughout. Loved the 2's tacs and tacx2 at the end there... I didn't know you are capable of going hard in CE like this. Like Souljah said, the music was excellent, I particularly enjoyed the fuck out of the edit, and, again, the footage caught me off guard (in a great way).

Also, I noticed that quite a few of these clips are on experienced to highly-knowledgeable players. Expectations exceeded. Thanks for the excellent vid.

how come i cant see link

how come i cant see link

^^

He took it off YouTube for some reason.
Hey guys thanks for the feedback. I will get back to you all soon. Just had to fix some minor things then I will re upload it. 
Alright man

Hey guys thanks for the feedback. I will get back to you all soon. Just had to fix some minor things then I will re upload it. 

Just wondering if this was still happening. I would love to take another look or 3 at this.

Indeed it is, working some things out still. I am not the one behind these clips btw. It is someone who is relatively well known from back in the day and I haven't been in contact with them for a couple months. Fingers crossed though I can release it sometime in the next month or so.

how come i cant see link