Scace :: Definition :: [MCC Montage]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4qdVDz35jE&feature=youtu.be

Here is my 3rd full length solo montage! This features my best content yet, and a unique concept. All clips are from the Halo's in the MCC. Props if you can find the 3 hidden texts. Making this was very therapeutic.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!4htAnIgA!2omoo-t7IvBzXlk-DGGzZYopDSNfiMeTPkgdip9JZNc

I loved it. Awesome job buddy really cool concept and the execution was well done! Some unique footage made for an overall enjoyable watch that brings me back to the old glory days of montages...

I loved it. Awesome job buddy really cool concept and the execution was well done! Some unique footage made for an overall enjoyable watch that brings me back to the old glory days of montages...

You win best comment. <3

Left some nice words for you on YouTube <3 loved it man. 

Please send me a HD screenshot from the video if you could so we can share this and FP it. 

EDIT: nvm, I grabbed one real quick and FP'd it. 

Great job Scace. The variety of gameplay was definitely refreshing and I really enjoyed the edit and the concept of the video. The use of the Shrine skybox from H2A made a really nice backdrop for the credits too. It's awesome to see you make improvements with each video you put out.

Great job Scace. The variety of gameplay was definitely refreshing and I really enjoyed the edit and the concept of the video. The use of the Shrine skybox from H2A made a really nice backdrop for the credits too. It's awesome to see you make improvements with each video you put out.

Thank you my man, means a lot!

Dat rating hhhnnngggggg

i give that a 4 out of 5 pretty tights! that's good. that's damn good.

holy fuck was i into that tage. got such an amazing original old school vibe, somewhere bitchin' bull is smiling. not only was the theme original and extremely well pulled off, but the gameplay complimented it perfectly. i also thought the cinematic shots were fucking amazing and so well placed, never did i think an angle as taking away from the video. and to wrap it all up the music was a perfect compliment to everything above.

perfect tage to me, ill be rewatching this one. also who said multi halo tages couldnt work? that was awesome to me. 

also holy fuck, Nv1, your password recovery sucks (aka doesnt work), had to make a whole new account for this post. also kept getting this message during signups, was super weird: 
"Warning: Missing argument 4 for user_pass_rehash(), called in /app/public/profiles/thehaloforum/modules/contrib/change_pwd_page/change_pwd_page.module on line 198 and defined in user_pass_rehash() (line 2386 of /app/public/modules/user/user.module)."

Some great and diverse gameplay put together really well right there! Those Chill Out prediction plays are the kind of clips I love to see. I can tell you put some time and effort into the audio track mix. Loved how it picked up after the Beaver Creek rewind. The vibe, feel, atmosphere, etc., was unique and amazing throughout the video. Great job, man!
That was really a great video man. I liked the variety of clips and the editing. Good job :)
Nice man, I was hoping you were going to say "Fatality" at some point. Twas very enjoyable watch from start to finish. We should play more, but you're never on @ night :( What you got a life now?
That was pretty sweet, good job.

holy fuck was i into that tage. got such an amazing original old school vibe, somewhere bitchin' bull is smiling. not only was the theme original and extremely well pulled off, but the gameplay complimented it perfectly. i also thought the cinematic shots were fucking amazing and so well placed, never did i think an angle as taking away from the video. and to wrap it all up the music was a perfect compliment to everything above.

perfect tage to me, ill be rewatching this one. also who said multi halo tages couldnt work? that was awesome to me. 

Wow, thank you so much man. If this is actually Rhis, then that's probably one of the best things said about my video, you're usually a tough one to please it seems. Really appreciate the love!

Some great and diverse gameplay put together really well right there! Those Chill Out prediction plays are the kind of clips I love to see. I can tell you put some time and effort into the audio track mix. Loved how it picked up after the Beaver Creek rewind. The vibe, feel, atmosphere, etc., was unique and amazing throughout the video. Great job, man!

I had to fuck around with that audio so much lol really glad you liked the video man! :)

Nice man, I was hoping you were going to say "Fatality" at some point. Twas very enjoyable watch from start to finish. We should play more, but you're never on @ night :( What you got a life now?

I haven't been on much at all in a few weeks due to some personal stuff, but I am not going to be on at nights anymore since my sleep schedule is normal again lol We will play soon dude!

me likey :) . Really enjoyed it and thanks for the shoutout.
That was awesome Scace. Well done.

Wow, thank you so much man. If this is actually Rhis, then that's probably one of the best things said about my video, you're usually a tough one to please it seems. Really appreciate the love!

its me, can verify with non-Columbian dick pic.

watched it again, tage is fucking amazing. get so drawn into it every time. 

enjoyed it ! :)

No dick pic needed.

Thanks so much man, means a lot!

Sweet tage, awesome to see the variety of gameplay. Fav clip was probably the hang em high jaro at the end, but all of the gameplay and especially the H2C and CE stuff was up to snuff. gr8 tage m8 i r8 8/8

Sweet tage, awesome to see the variety of gameplay. Fav clip was probably the hang em high jaro at the end, but all of the gameplay and especially the H2C and CE stuff was up to snuff. gr8 tage m8 i r8 8/8

You just made my night!

That wasnt bad at all. Could do without the H4 stuff. Do you just get it in Rumble Pit or somethin?

That wasnt bad at all. Could do without the H4 stuff. Do you just get it in Rumble Pit or somethin?

Don't you have an entire H4 tage? ;)

lol I got that H4 clip (the only H4 clip in the tage) when Team Objective was a playlist.

No sir, I do not.
Its an MCC tage breh breh, all games were represented and the Halo 4 clips were minimal. 
I know, just thought I would leave some constructive feedback as oppossed to the generic: "Cool video bro!"
That's not being constructive though...

scace the legendary warrior of space

I do apologize for not being able to be "constructive" -- loved the editing, interesting intro and song use. I was thinking one was a remix but I guess it may have been a sample, or I'm stupid. EH

Sorry, I guess I'm just a lazy poster.

Sorry, I guess I'm just a lazy poster.
It has nothing to do with that. I can't tell if you honestly cannot comprehend the difference between what you said and what constructive criticism is. 

What you said boils down to "I don't like *insert Halo game here* so you should stop recording clips from that game."

Whereas constructive criticism would be "The bxz on Turf was sick, but the cut to the follow-up double broke up the flow. The snipe could have held it's own without the rest."

I almost didn't add that double kill too!  -_-

I almost didn't add that double kill too!  -_-
There's always something for us to improve on. Looking forward to your next vid.

; )

Cool vid, liked the sync and various games.

Really liked this, Scace! Watched this for the first time early this morning, before I had to head out. Good way to  start off the day; pleasing and a fairly smooth edit coupled with the music was great. Got immersed into it reeeeeally quickly.

Def some variety in this one, and enjoyed the multiple types of clips (dat triple on Ace haha and the 4 shot killtac on Derelict) that kept it interesting throughout. Good job bud!!!