Dlongo: The Halo 3 Montage - by zhestaL

Thanks everybody, I'm a little overwhelmed by the kind of responses I'm getting.  Derek and I really weren't expecting people to say all these nice things because we thought everybody had soaring expectations for this video.  I can understand why some people might think the first song's editing is questionable but I have my reasons for going with that style.

beast ass fuck howard. dlongo's clips are unreal
This Montage has the best Socialgameplay ive ever saw..... I die.
This is just an editing showcase at the expense of this poor guy's clips. It's impressive that you can edit like that but it's not good for the vid
McGeezle likes his meat pretty raw when the gp is good, and i dont blame him. But the editing was so damn stellar, it's hard for me to complain. People look for different things out of a montage, plain and simple. Sure it's a bit overwhelming upon first watch. but the more u watch the tage, the more u can appreciate both the diligent editing and the gameplay; that's how i like to think of it. It gives the tage more replay value. Relaxed editing makes for a better 1st time watch if u enjoy the gp, but some of the creative effects in this brings out a whole different dynamic that i can explore more as i watch it over again.

Well, this saves a lot of time for ol' Wugums. I won't have to watch any more montages this year, simply because, none will come close to this. I honestly do not like the first song, (the whole genre really..) but it was my favorite in terms of edit and gameplay, the song fit it perfectly.

GG WP.

superb flow as always! Bravo!
Super impressive work, so refreshing to see something like this especially since I barely come on here.