ShMoZe - The Resurrection - Trailer

COMING SOON

Gameplay by ShMoZe, editing by me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7EDd_U8rtc

I can tell just from the speed of his yy that hes using a dubshot controller. shitty trailer all around.
I mean, there's literally no YY at all, 110% modded controller. Do you and your buddies trade off on the controller every now and then? 

3rd post by Jericho that's been a trailer lol. who makes montage trailers now-a-days unless it's supposed to be really amazing? 

AND WOW, HOLY MODDED CONTROLLER

Logged in just to say...

Holy shit that was bad. Literally the worst clips I've ever seen in a 30 second time span AND you're cheating.  This is a new level of bad. 

I just would like to remind to any blind kid who needs to buy new glasses... that's not my gameplay.

Have fun and i don't know if its modded or not i just made a trailer for him.

I mean, there's literally no YY at all, 110% modded controller. Do you and your buddies trade off on the controller every now and then? 

I don't know if shmoze's using a  modded controller, but for sure i am not using one....... sick and tired to keep telling you it.

3rd post by Jericho that's been a trailer lol. who makes montage trailers now-a-days unless it's supposed to be really amazing? 

AND WOW, HOLY MODDED CONTROLLER

He wanted one and its like a "stay tuned a new montage's coming"

I see ur point then, must be a titanone

You can't call someone blind and then say "I'm not sure if it' s a modded controller or not" when it's that obvious.

Also, it's an odd coincidence that everything you put your hands on involves a modded controller,  all of your friends use them, you make threads about them, and yet you don't use one. Hm.

You can't call someone blind and then say "I'm not sure if it' s a modded controller or not" when it's that obvious.

Also, it's an odd coincidence that everything you put your hands on involves a modded controller,  all of your friends use them, you make threads about them, and yet you don't use one. Hm.

None of my friends use a modded controller, if u guys think so you're just mad of our skill.

About shmoze your right i guess tough...

the fact that people buy modded controllers to pretend to be good at a game where everyones going to know youre cheating is incredibly funny to me lmfao

the fact that people buy modded controllers to pretend to be good at a game where everyones going to know youre cheating is incredibly funny to me lmfao

i gotta agree with you man, but probably those people that buy controllers don't care or they just want to have fun.

Not all the people cheating are pretending to be good, they just have fun watching people lose in such an unfair way... i know because i have seen usual host booters faggots like this a lot of times and they clearly said they don't care about 50s they just care about making people mad.

Nice job deleting the YouTube comments on the video.

Definitely not trying to defend this guy who isn't your friend. 

i gotta agree with you man, but probably those people that buy controllers don't care or they just want to have fun.

Not all the people cheating are pretending to be good, they just have fun watching people lose in such an unfair way... i know because i have seen usual host booters faggots like this a lot of times and they clearly said they don't care about 50s they just care about making people mad.

I would believe you but they want to make a montage of their shitty modded clips...so they must think they are good.

Who saves clips of a a single bxr after you quad shotted someone with a modded controller lol. Why do people buy modded controllers for a game that's dead anyways?
You guys are giving him exactly what his parents never gave him.

Attention

Nice job deleting the YouTube comments on the video.

Definitely not trying to defend this guy who isn't your friend. 

Why are you so trying to be a detective conan...  I never said he's not my friend and in fact i am his editor , also the youtube user who posted that isn't me but one friend that is posting singular clips and videos from a lot of players and yes i do know him but that's not my YT profile. For the comments i believe ShMoZe asked him to delete them or something.

Who saves clips of a a single bxr after you quad shotted someone with a modded controller lol. Why do people buy modded controllers for a game that's dead anyways?

Probably to get a cheap help in order to get the 50 on H2C. Honestly if i have people using controllers on my team i don't care as long as i win, i do quadshot too but i am legit and i find it pretty nice since i might miss a doubleshot and lose a battle and that makes the game harder of course.

Well in the end of the story he's gonna make a doubleshot controller montage, who cares, perhaps he should not do it but we all know the truth. Yet i will keep playing with this guy he placed top 16 in MLG FFA back on Dallas 06 so he's still a decent player to play with i don't care if he's legit or not.

hahahaha this fucking thread
jericho, pls
On a different name? You know you can look up placings still in MLG right? I wouldn't associate myself with someone the way you are if they were cheating, but that's just me. The guy is total loser to care that much about a rank in a dead, broken,  video game. How terrible do you have to be to not even get overkills when cheating? Yah, definitely pro. We should all just report the guy lol.

On a different name? You know you can look up placings still in MLG right? I wouldn't associate myself with someone the way you are if they were cheating, but that's just me. The guy is total loser to care that much about a rank in a dead, broken,  video game. How terrible do you have to be to not even get overkills when cheating? Yah, definitely pro. We should all just report the guy lol.

he did get multikills in his old montage, search for ShMoZe - The Quadtage

If someone asked me to make a trailer for them after looking at that modded gameplay then I would put the clips on a external and use it as a plunger. 

I didnt think it could get any worse lol

placed top 16 hahaha 

jericho must be  about 12 years old to be lead on by some kid on xbl 

really reminds me of this

what the heck?
Yeah I'm sorry but that is the worst video I've watched in years. I seriously doubt this guy went top 16 in anything if this is the best he can do with a titan one. It was laughable.

Yeah I'm sorry but that is the worst video I've watched in years. I seriously doubt this guy went top 16 in anything if this is the best he can do with a titan one. It was laughable.

Well he does have better clips just didn't want to show them into the trailer. Plus he had a montage in the past with a bunch of trocity and jaro. You can find it on youtube by tiping "ShMoZe - The QuadTage"

Well he does have better clips just didn't want to show them into the trailer. Plus he had a montage in the past with a bunch of trocity and jaro. You can find it on youtube by tiping "ShMoZe - The QuadTage"

Jericho, it doesn't matter if the kid has gotten good clips in the past or not. He's using a fucking modded controller so that just questions everything about how he plays. If he's using a modded controller and he's making a montage with said controller, then it's not going to be the least bit enjoyable. 

The guy (shmoze) has been a long known controller kid. We have been calling this guy's shit out for like 7+ years at this point.