INDOMITABLE - Halo 5 - Warzone Turbo Montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx460CY7dhY

All the gameplay in this montage was acquired over one weekend. I put a good amount of time into editing this so please provide feedback, obviously the gameplay is in no way professional. I made this for fun and it is all Warzone Turbo, enjoy. 

- LASER MANIAC

I can't believe Halo has been reduced to something this idiot can run into for a weekend and get 15 Killtastrophes+ in.
Sickest grav ham skills I've ever seen haha
Can we lump warzone montages in with SWAT and Infection tages now?

There goes The Awakening. ;-)

Well well well, Laser Maniac--I'm surprised you found yourself over here! You've gotten really good at this game! It's been a long time!

I liked the part where you skillfully used a precision weapon to outplay intelligent opponents without using stacked power ups

...o wait

There goes The Awakening. ;-)

Well well well, Laser Maniac--I'm surprised you found yourself over here! You've gotten really good at this game! It's been a long time!

Fuck you

All this people who create alt. avvounts to beat up bad players talk shit to a guy using overpowered weapon combinations to beat up bad players. funny

Yeah because this is a fucking joke lol. My 9yo brother could get a killionaire in Warzone but he can't get an overkill with the sniper to save his life.

All this people who create alt. avvounts to beat up bad players talk shit to a guy using overpowered weapon combinations to beat up bad players. funny

I don't get how you don't see the difference in appeal. If someone made an alt account and got a bunch of shitty killionaires on it, people would still tell him they were shitty killionaires.

Mwah.

kiss

Do I really have to reply to that? Wasn't my other comment obvious enough? I never said I like those Killionaires or set them on the same level as "normal" Killionaires.  But it seems people dislike it solely by the fact that this guy here manages to get the highest and most difficult Multikill by using  Overpowered weapons in a gamemode where  you can spawn with this stuff from the very second it starts. It seems alot people are jealous because he got get them and they didn't even though they don't have any reason to be.

Yeah I'm soooooo jealous that he can hit naires using overpowered rocket, grav hammer, and shotgun naires in Warzone.

No one is jealous. It's just ridiculous that Halo has turned into a game where anyone can hit so many multis in just one weekend.
I'm not detecting any jealousy. If people are jealous of a montage with high multis purely with grav hammers, shotties and rockets, then that'd be sad but also still not be remotely the same thing as using multiple accounts.