B SiK: "H1ghlights" 3

https://youtu.be/Sw-deuepPDU

Ball3s convinced me to go ahead and make a quick vid. This is mostly 2s but the last two clips are from 4s and an FFA. Minor syncs here and there however most that you’ll notice will simply be coincidence because I wanted to push something out tonight. I gave myself a 2 hour time limit to make it happen so please don’t waste or time on critiquing as it was mostly drag-n-drop (feel free if you wish however).

Quick note: I am hoping to have a competitive 2s vid out for the competition. This is only if time permits, though. I will surely have it out this year but I will love to hear editing critiques on that one as I’ve been editing it for two months so far (trying my ass off!). Gameplay will be excellent, I can’t wait to share. I’m hoping it’ll be something every Halo fan will be able to enjoy (that’s my goal).

I appreciate all the love - always. You guys are great.

Not a big fan of H1 montages but this was actually pretty entertaining. Loved the sticks.
I would love to hear the opppsing team chat of you playing against some noobs on h1 lol. You making a montage anytime soon?
awesome shit as always B. love how you can just throw mass spawn sticks into highlights lol. 

Not a big fan of H1 montages but this was actually pretty entertaining. Loved the sticks.

Appreciate it, man. Hoping you'll dig what's coming up!

I would love to hear the opppsing team chat of you playing against some noobs on h1 lol. You making a montage anytime soon?

For whatever reason I've never really thought of that. I'd like to hear it as well. Yes! In the process of making a montage competetion submission. I've been editing for just shy of 3 months but I only get so many sessions longer than 2 hours so despite the time invested there's not too much result to show from it. Really hoping I make deadline. It'll be unique in more ways than one so keep coming through, man.

awesome shit as always B. love how you can just throw mass spawn sticks into highlights lol. 

Appreciate it, pimp. Actually had a few more in place of the Priz tacx4 but figured this would be the only opportunity to use that clip. I'll likely have another of these vids before releasing my competition submission. I really think you're going to enjoy what's next -- stay tuned!

Appreciate it, pimp. Actually had a few more in place of the Priz tacx4 but figured this would be the only opportunity to use that clip. I'll likely have another of these vids before releasing my competition submission. I really think you're going to enjoy what's next -- stay tuned!

BRUH i been on team B Sik since like 2007 you've never let me down i'm excited as fuck!

This was nice B! I miss playing games with you man, hope all is well out there in Florida!

Appreciate it, pimp. Actually had a few more in place of the Priz tacx4 but figured this would be the only opportunity to use that clip. I'll likely have another of these vids before releasing my competition submission. I really think you're going to enjoy what's next -- stay tuned!

BRUH i been on team B Sik since like 2007 you've never let me down i'm excited as fuck!

Likewise, dude. Based on your current (recent) vids it leads me to believe you're currently in the midst of creating a spiritual successor to I3! We do not get vids like the ones you create. Can't wait to see it.

This was nice B! I miss playing games with you man, hope all is well out there in Florida!

Fuckin' A, man. Thanks so much for watching. I wish you didn't sell your box but I must say I cannot blame you one bit. I hope life's treating you well, pimp.

The spawn sticks and falling snipes were good.  The BLBs for the double kill on Chilly was probably my favorite clip.  Is all of this from the CE playlist?

Yizzur, Bx. All but the last two clips are 2v2 with the last being an FFA custom. The double-double melee is definitely my favorite clip from this video. I simply do not have  a use for this type of content in the main vid.

I appreciate you taking a look! Thank you.

dope
I get the impression you're just teasing us, haha. Sick spawn sticks dude, also that aforementioned dm dk on chillout was cool. Can't wait for what you've still got in your sleeve.
Amazing as always man. I'm looking forward to your next video! Keep these H1lights up too! love the series.

Appreciate it, Ben.

I get the impression you're just teasing us, haha. Sick spawn sticks dude, also that aforementioned dm dk on chillout was cool. Can't wait for what you've still got in your sleeve.

Not intentionally, ha. I will say however, with the amount of time I've been taking, the main is turning out far better than my initial expectations (so far). I just want to release the fuckin' thing, lol.

P.S. - GOAT fuckin' sig.

Amazing as always man. I'm looking forward to your next video! Keep these H1lights up too! love the series.

Appreciate it, brother. I'll try to keep these going but that means we're going to have to get on more often!