Vanquish : h2c mini by sk0ls

I made this a couple weeks ago with some highlights/leftovers. I tried putting some cool effects on some clips but they didn't turn out very noticeable so i kind of gave up towards the end of the video. Gameplay is rrbx/10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SAi5ZUBGmQ

This was really nice man. I love the simple double / triple kill clips with the long range BR gliches :)
Nice video with some great flow/sync action. Your BR clips are always solid

Nice video with some great flow/sync action. Your BR clips are always solid

thanks man, i purposely removed a couple snipe clips for more BR stuff so my next little video will prob be a lot more sniper heavy than usual.

Almost felt like I was watching a "how to" protip video on getting the most out of advanced melee combo. Don't think it's quite strong enough for FPing (which is fine b/c you don't care about that anyways if I remember correctly) but have you ever thought about making tut vids? Because I think THAT would be hugely entertaining with your classic commentary style.
sick shit

Almost felt like I was watching a "how to" protip video on getting the most out of advanced melee combo. Don't think it's quite strong enough for FPing (which is fine b/c you don't care about that anyways if I remember correctly) but have you ever thought about making tut vids? Because I think THAT would be hugely entertaining with your classic commentary style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SBE7q31xy0

Your gameplay is art. Loved it.
Hah. Well there ya go. Thanks.
Absolutely loved the song from what I heard of it. Killer GP, of course. Glad to see you're recording for a main vid!
That first clip for the win on Warlock was god-like.  I love seeing clutch gameplay like that.  That XSV on Alen was pretty tight.  Nice dubshot for the triple on Hyena.  Last clip was really good, I'm surprised you didn't save that even though it was FFA.  Your own standards are pretty high.  Song was nice as well.  Cool video Sk0ls.  

That first clip for the win on Warlock was god-like.  I love seeing clutch gameplay like that.  That XSV on Alen was pretty tight.  Nice dubshot for the triple on Hyena.  Last clip was really good, I'm surprised you didn't save that even though it was FFA.  Your own standards are pretty high.  Song was nice as well.  Cool video Sk0ls.  

I yy'd after the triple, the quad was sloppy i just edited out the first shot and it was on host. I don't mind cutting host FFA clips out for montages on MCC but they have to be really solid and involve some sort of really good 50/50.

My favourite PL song with sk0ls gp?! The way you synced those rrbx's was great. Nice to see Alen still getting dumped on =)

My favourite PL song with sk0ls gp?! The way you synced those rrbx's was great. Nice to see Alen still getting dumped on =)

nice to see an old school friendly face around here! Been wanting to use this song forever, in hindsight i should have waited and used more of the track but i couldn't help myself.

Damn that was good.  Always love me some button glitch use.