JoeyClutch: Halo 3 Montage 1 Trailer

Here's the trailer for JoeyClutch's first Halo 3 montage. It'll feature only 50-high MLG gameplay from the prime of H3's competitive scene and, honestly, he easily has the sickest clips I've ever seen. We'll be entering it into the THF competition and it should be out late May or early June. Please like and share the video!

Song: Lights And Motion - Glow

Download (44.2 MB)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wdmKnovRVg

Nice trailer, I think people show too much of the game play most of the time. This was the right amount imo.
Nicely put together, Fatal! Looking forward to seeing those plays in full. 
Going to be the best Halo 3 MLG tage to come out since MWM.

Love the trailer man, the render you showed me got me hyped and i see a few extra clips in there that i didn't see. So Hyped to see it.

Best MLG gameplay I've seen for a long time. Glad your montage is finally coming out Joey. 

Loved it, should be FPed but probably won't. Thanks for posting.

Glad you all liked it! I've had this concept for a trailer for a while now but didn't really know if it would work well in practice. Fortunately, it ended up looking quite nice.

Hopefully it does get FPed but I have no idea who to ask or who runs it lol.

dope trailer fatal, cant wait for the final edit
I think BX or some of those other old guy with orange names are in charge of FPing. I think it was on the Wizard trailer but someone said that something shouldn't be FP'd if it's just a trailer, which I kinda agree with. I'm sure the final will be worthy of an FP though, goddamn
Really nice trailer, hearing great things about his clips!
My final's trailer got FPed but the actual montage didn't so lmao.

I think BX or some of those other old guy with orange names are in charge of FPing. I think it was on the Wizard trailer but someone said that something shouldn't be FP'd if it's just a trailer, which I kinda agree with. I'm sure the final will be worthy of an FP though, goddamn

I think only about 2 people have access to it, as far as I know anyways.

- Orange named guy who doesn't pay attention to anything

- Orange named guy who doesn't pay attention to anything

Please, oh please incorporate this into your signature :')

It has been decided!  

Real talk, I'm very excited for this video.

Same haha :) And thanks for the front page!

lol at the FP, Fatal shows us something hahaha

gratz on FP

YOU

Good decision FPing this. Now more people will see it.

Bad decision FPing this. I look like a fool

Great trailer! Looking forward to the montage.
Awesome trailer, gave us a pretty good idea of the caliber of gameplay but still left almost everything to the imagination.  Nice change of pace because most people seem to show off damn near their entire video in the trailer alone LOL. Definitely looking forward to the full video.
I'm kind of compounding on all of the other positive feedback, but you really couldn't have made a more perfect trailer. almost every other trailer i see shows either too little or too much gameplay, and yours was just right. plus it looked nice and clean with the twixtor and everything else.
really excited to see how this turns out, looks nasty as hell.
Holy shet that was amazing, can't wait for the full this to come out! 
If a video gets a trailer, it better be a tight fuckin' video. Liked what I saw here, looking forward to the final product.

I am confident that if you like the trailer then you will LOVE the final product.

Very happy Fatal picked this up, editing is damn near perfect from what I have seen so far IMO.

And I am sure my clips will surprise all of you.

P.s. Bonus: If you played the MLG playlist a lot from late 2009-'14 the gamertags in the killfeed alone should take you back down memory lane.

trailer already did. hope i didn't get blaned too much (didn't see me pop up in the trailer so thats good) :)
Yeah, I was happy not to see myself in any of his clips haha. I recognize so many people while editing though (Gunstrafe, Turley, God emiSnipe, Fantasy, etc.) It's pretty nostalgic. 
Any Tcrzan yet?
i have played on more accounts since 09 so i could still be in there but high MLG was mostly on that account. 

Any Tcrzan yet?
i have played on more accounts since 09 so i could still be in there but high MLG was mostly on that account. 

Now that you mentioned your gamertag, "Tarzan" will most likely be available in about an hour and a half, so you better get ready to grab that.

Why do you post double?

the irony. but yeah the first one was about me hoping not to get blaned and not seeing myself in the trailer, the second one was asking fatal if, while editing the full tage, he came across my gamertag. but whatevs.

and yeah that gamertag would have been sweet a year or more back, but i only play og h3 occasionally now and halo isn't and probably won't be a big part of my life anymore so i don't think getting that tag would be worth the trouble.

Don't think you will be in my M1, but I might have a clip on you in my M2. I just have so many clips its hard to remember/find but I think I do have a clip on you somewhere. Definitely remember your gamertag. But if it isn't good enough for the M2 then you will get away safely :)

And don't mind marksman if he's being a troll.

nah, marksman is cool, no worries. i know i played you frequently a while back so the chance is still there. anyhow, these clips look really good so im def looking forward to this. also if i remember correctly i don't have a clip on you in my coming tage as well so we both got away safely then :)
Nice, looking forward to your montage as well :)
This shit was sexual intercourse to your eyeballs...as a trailer. Stoked for the real thing
best trailer ive seen in a long time, cant wait to see the tage in its entirety
Can't wait for this shit to come out... Like damn I'm looking at this forum everyday expecting the video to drop.