GinG :: The End :: Final Halo Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drctTVyGT7E

​Halo is just not for me, don't have any interest in playing it again or making videos anymore. I've always tried to make videos for me, and show my "playstyle" which is to have fun. The first half is more of a normal montage, the 2nd half is a funtage, and the ending is some extra stuff with some campaign clips. I always liked making videos that had a wide variety of stuff in them, so I wanted my last video to represent that. I wanted to spend time editing this, but I just have no interest in editing anymore. Plus I just threw this together while I was hungover which didn't help. So the editing is poorly synced and has no effects really or any theater work. So if you're expecting that, you probably shouldn't watch it. I'm not very good at this game, so the clips are pretty bad and well over a year old for the most part. It's mostly just sticks and bad multi kills. But I just wanted to make a final video and clear out my hard drive. Thanks for watching, and thanks to anyone who I played with. Edit: Just realized I forgot Helix and Rocko in my credits, sawry.

I didn't like the font for the text in the beginning.  Idk, I just thought it might be too hard to read.  Your launches are really good.  That kill on Construct for the win at 7:24 was dope.  

That stolen frenzy D:

I liked it man, I'm a sucker for a good fun tage part 2 :)

GG
Loved the campaign stickies!
Awesome vid man :')
Yeah these were pretty good too. Have we ever seen a H2 campaign montage before?

Yeah these were pretty good too. Have we ever seen a H2 campaign montage before?

YOU haven't. But HBO has 'em all the time.

YOU haven't. But HBO has 'em all the time.

Yeah that's what I figured.  All I could think of was Orima but that was H3.

I mean the tage had some pretty sweet clips honestly, especially the sticky clips. Enjoyed it
Great job, bro. The campaign footage caught me off guard and I can't say I've ever enjoyed it as much as I have seeing it here. There were definitely some nice shots here despite it being more of a drag-n-drop video like you said. Thanks for sharing, man, and I hope to see you make something else even though you said 'final'.
Btw you forgot me in your credits. Thanks a lot
Mother fucker... I'll honestly probably touch this montage up and fix the credits too. You, Rocko and Helix were probably the people I played the most with lol.